Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
General Discussions Discuss Big Brother All Stars in the Community Center forums; There's only one episode left, and it's the finale on Tuesday. No Sunday episode this week....
    olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    There's only one episode left, and it's the finale on Tuesday. No Sunday episode this week.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    That's true Melissa but alot of times (especially in Survivor) they take the person they think that they KNOW they can beat. And then everyone votes for that person because they can't believe they took them.
    I am sure Mike will win, he better, because Erika is so extremely annoying and did a total of nothing all season. I just wish he would have taken Janelle. She really deserved it. I am sure Mike Booger makes enough money at his restaurant anyways.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I really didn't care that much who won, but Congrats go to Mike, Booger!!
    HE really did play the game.
    Interesting show - wonder if Will's girlfriend was there?
    Wanted to see more from the first evicted houseguests - mainly Kaysar!!!
    The phone call between Mr and Mrs Smith was funny though.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

I didn't want either of them to win, but Mike certainly deserved it more than Erika so I was happy. I loved watching the other houseguests cracking up when they showed the clips of Will and Mike "talking" on their phones. And the looks on Mike and Erika's faces was priceless when Allison told Erika about Mike playing her all season long and then come the clips.......oh no!

I was also happy to see the Janelle won the money from the America's vote. She totally deserved to win this game and at least there was a constellation prize!

WDW Donna is offline Much too far from the Magic :(
    WAY TO GO CHILLTOWN!!!
    Boogy deserved to win. I love the "phone calls" they did. Too bad the Mr. & Mrs Smith allience didn't last longer. It would have made for some good twists and turns.
    I think Chicken George should have won the America's Favourite vote. I didn't really like Janelle this season.

EpcoT International Program June 21-January 21 1991
    Resorts we have tried;
    Yacht and Beach Club (our wedding)-1994
    All Star Movies -2004
    All Star Sports - 2006
    All Star Music Resort - 2008
    Coronado Springs -2009

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I couldn't have cared less about who won last night.
    I absolutely cannot stand Erika but I almost would have liked her to win just to shove it in Mike's face because he thought he so had it in the bag. Oh well. Janelle got something at least.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920