Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Big Brother All Stars in the Community Center forums; So happy that Allison is out of there! I was LMAO when they were showing the clips and talking to her ex and current boyfriend. I'm sorry...but the poor man ...
    So happy that Allison is out of there! I was LMAO when they were showing the clips and talking to her ex and current boyfriend. I'm sorry...but the poor man who is the "current" one even looks naive! LOVED how he was saying she's changed and she knows what she can and cannot do if she wants a relationship to come back to.....cut to clips of Allison offering to let Howie touch her **** if he gives him her vote! Would have LOVED to have been in the livingroom watching last nights show with the "current" boyfriend!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Ding-Dong the witch is dead...
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Alison was annoying. I say kick out all the semi-boring people and let the crazies have the run of the place. That would make good TV.
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    I am so glad she is gone as well!
    And yay to Kayser for winning HOH! BB6 all the way!!!!!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

olmec26 is offline Created by Mark Burnett
    The Food Competiton was today, and I don't know who won...yet. However, I know what the "new PB and J" is (spoiler alert - highlight to read)

>>>>>It's called "Big Brother Slop," and it looks like some sort of oatmeal concotion that has all the necessary vitamins, minerals, proteins, etc. The team that loses the Food Competition must eat the slop for the entire week.<<<<<

And to that, I say...I'll take the peanut butter.
    -Taylor

Por favor mantanganse alijado de las puertas.

I think that they should have kept up with the 2 HOH's until theygot down to about 10 people.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Ohh...that is just wrong olmec!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Will might be the single most annoying person I have watched on a television show.

The fact that once again he is saying he will be offended if Kayser doesn't nominate him. It's just so when he does get nominated he can say he wanted it!
    Anyways, I won't say anything else about the show tonight because I know you west coasters have not seen it yet. It was a good one though!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    For some reason, every time I see this thread, I think it reads Brother Bear.....not sure why.

LOL! I do that too!!

What was Kaysar thinking???? I'm not sure why he didn't nominate Will and Mike. They really do need to be broken up and out of there if the Big Brother 6 people are going to survive to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    For some reason, every time I see this thread, I think it reads Brother Bear.....not sure why.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    What was Kaysar thinking???? I'm not sure why he didn't nominate Will and Mike. They really do need to be broken up and out of there if the Big Brother 6 people are going to survive to the end.
    You are right Melissa. I don't understand why Kaysar would trust ANY of those other people...(outside of Janelle and Howie) . WHAT WAS HE THINKING???!!! I would have thought that he learned his lesson about trusting others... . "I promise you, you are safe this week..." HA...HA...HA...! After what he knows what Will and Boogie have said about him, he should have put them up! Didn't he say that the reason that Will and Boogie did not go up was to see the reaction from others ? What does that mean???
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Unless he is planning to veto one of the nominations if he wins the power of veto, or if Diane or Nakomis win they will take themselves off.

Only problem with that is that it is a wild card when it comes to the Power of Veto game. They can't choose who will play for them any more.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast