Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Has anyone been having trouble with vmk? in the Community Center forums; When i went on vmk everybodys shirts where missing! like you know they didn't show. So everyone had floating heads. Then vmk would freeze after 3 minutes so i would ...
    Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!

Question Has anyone been having trouble with vmk?

When i went on vmk everybodys shirts where missing! like you know they didn't show. So everyone had floating heads. Then vmk would freeze after 3 minutes so i would exit. has anyone else have these problems?
    Got Disney?

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Attack of the VMK bug!! Here are some pics of the "bug" that is slowing down computers and making VMK do weird (but funny) things!

And the black screen is what I see while waiting about 5 minutes for VMK to load!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Has anyone been having trouble with vmk?-black-screen-.jpg   Has anyone been having trouble with vmk?-man-sig.jpg   Has anyone been having trouble with vmk?-potc-bug.jpg   Has anyone been having trouble with vmk?-shop-probs.jpg   Has anyone been having trouble with vmk?-shop-probs-2.jpg  

i don't like the bug! you can never go on vmk (witch stinks) because there nothing else to do (well there is but still) lol
    Got Disney?

mechurchlady is offline My hero is Gurgi who wanted only friends and an apple.
    In the back seat of life or in front of a computer in California.
    Tomorrowland games, Mansion game, Frontierland, Tomorrowland, Bat Magic, and Snowman Magic wer this way so yawn, slam of key board, yawn. It happens everytime there are major changes. Everyone wants to get all the way through level 3 and see what is new. They hope the new games will give them inferno or other bounty.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I've been told the site doesn't exist. Every so often it takes forever to up load the game, and messages come up to notifiy me of credits, and then the screen locks. Of course, crashes are becoming the norm. I wish there was some way to pay for the game AFTER you play rather than before. I've crashed before the game ends several times which means I'm out my winning credits plus the few credits to play. It's not a big fee, but it's just that much more frustrating when you lose it all.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Ok, first of all, VMK is so slow today it is not even funny. And I looked in the Emporium and Ned's (then I got so mad because VMK was taking forever) and there are no signs of and new items, especially anything water park related. All this new stuff is too much for our computers.

lol soccer. Well we all hate it when vmk does not work. But i really want it to be fixed already! It's only been two or three day of the bug of vmk and it feels like it has been three years! lol
    Got Disney?

Now, even though VMK opened about a hour ago for eastern time people, they are saying that VMK is closed.

Ok, now VMK won't even let me log on.