Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Rock Star Supernova in the Community Center forums; I am so happy this show is back for a second season! So tonight was a good start. I have to say....not feeling any of the women and I don't ...

Rock Star Supernova

I am so happy this show is back for a second season! So tonight was a good start. I have to say....not feeling any of the women and I don't care what the band says, I really don't see them choosing a woman. I would have to say that the best woman was Dilana that sang Lithium by Nirvana....but she scared me!

My top three choices for the guys as of right now are....

Toby Rand that did the acoustic version of Knockin on Heavens Door. Ryan Star who sang Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls and the last guy Lucas who did Billy Idols Rebel Yell. I would have to say that right now my absolute favorite is Toby.

Let the fun begin and see what happens!!!

flutter is offline Moderator
    Oh I missed it And I so Love Dave Navarro

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    A girl on there is from here (Augusta). She used to wait on us at Logan's (a restaurant here).
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Ok, I still don't know the names of the performers, but I wasn't blown away by anyone. The girl that did Lithium scared me too, but can she be any different than that? I am thinking she is limited...I could be wrong.

Hey, did y'all see my boy up there sitting with the judges? BUTCH WALKER!?!?! Yeah, that Atlanta boy has hit the big time - whatever. He refused to be a regular judge because he doesn't want to be known as a reality tv judge, but the money was good enough for him to be a guest judge.

Dave Navarro is still HOTT!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

The bottom three last night brought terrible performances! Like it was a surprise who was going home after Dave told Matt to bring something more dirty and grity and he choose.....Duran Duran?!?!?!? Jason Newsted was like......"Duran Duran???? what???". If I would have been Matt I would have changed my song right that minute! uh....bye bye!

Yeah, he really didn't think that one through, did he?

Although I thought he sounded good. The guy in the middle was AWFUL!!!!

It's on tonight! The regular week schedule will be Tuesdays at 9 PM for performances and the results shows will be on Wednesdays at 8 PM.

Okay....I really am not feeling this season yet. Maybe once we get some of the REALLY bad ones out of the way it will be better. First on my list to go.....Zayra! She was awful last week and continued her streak last night! Then when she was asked if she owned a single album of any of theirs and she said "I had heard of you all, but I was still in diapers" .

Dilana still scares me, but I love that raspy sound of her voice. I do NOT like Phil or Josh (Why did Tommy tell Phil he was a good looking guy...is it because he kinda, sorta, somewhat resembles him???? ). Josh drives me crazy when he sings! I hate how he drags out a word like he's an engine trying to turn over!

Toby and Lukas are still my top favorites.

Look at me, I still don't know their freakin' names....why, because they all pretty much ****!!!! That one chick with the black hair - god, her voice hurts my ears. And how she spoke to Gilby was so disrrespectful, I would say goodbye just for that.

I am not impressed with the crop this year.

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Okay. see the problem is this. I'm just not a rocker. They ALL scare me. I'm not into the pierced lips, noses, eyebrows and God knows what else. The beet red eyes scream drug abuse. I'm not into that either. I guess my favorite last night was Dilana. I mean after all, she sang Johnny Cash, so she must have SOME sense in her! As long as I kept my eyes closed and didn't have to look at all that hardware I was okay.
    They call me "Nana"

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    As long as I kept my eyes closed and didn't have to look at all that hardware I was okay.

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    Personally, I think the talent was better last season.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    Personally, I think the talent was better last season.
    Amen to that. Plus, Marty - CUTE!!!!

zcook9 is offline Not close enough to the magic!
    I was not too keen on J.D.'s attitude- he seemed a little c o c k y. He is a real good singer and I think that he was the best fit for INXS.
    Laura
    DISNEY SCRAPPER

Quote Originally Posted by zcook9
    I was not too keen on J.D.'s attitude- he seemed a little c o c k y. He is a real good singer and I think that he was the best fit for INXS.
    A friend of mine is out on tour with them right now (works for the opener). He says that JD is actually a really nice guy and great to the fans and the guys in the band really like him. I guess in the end, he was the right fit. I just didn't like how he "played the game".

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast