Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Lost Season 3 SPLIT!! in the Community Center forums; Don't mean to go way off of Disney topics, but I know the guys like Lost and I think some of the other podpeople do too...plus ABC is disney... Did ...
    PrncsAurora is offline Fastpass Holder

Lost Season 3 SPLIT!!

Don't mean to go way off of Disney topics, but I know the guys like Lost and I think some of the other podpeople do too...plus ABC is disney...

Did anyone else hear today that ABC is spliting Season 3?! 6 episodes starting in Sept., go on break for another show for something like 13 weeks and then they'll come back in 2007 with new ones!!

I'm really starting to wonder if it's worth it!?! They better give us some ligitimate answers in those 6 episodes or I'm just going to forget all about if for another 13 weeks!

I guess it's "see ya in another year, brother!"
    Summer '83-Off Site
    Dec '95- Shades Of Green
    March '98-All Star Music
    March '06-All Star Movies
    October '07-POFQ

Cinderella is proof a shoe really can change your life!

Cameo is offline And the voila... you've got a Figment!
    Riding my tricycle around the parking lot
    I was just reading about this today. The first group of 6 will begin Oct. 4th and run uninterrupted. Then after those first 6 weeks the show will go on hiatus for 13 weeks, coming back with uninterrupted new episodes for the spring. The reasoning behind it, according to the article I read was that they just can't produce episodes fast enough to run the full season straight through. Sounds like the season is going to be split no matter what so they are doing it with a new show rather than annoying people with repeats. I guess people were complaining about all the mid-season repeats so this is how they are solving that problem. I'm torn about the idea, but if they need to split it up somehow, I'm in the camp that votes for a new show rather than repeats of episodes that just ran a few weeks ago.
    ~Sarah~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

"Tom Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

PrncsAurora is offline Fastpass Holder
    haha, love the signature from the band director!!
    Summer '83-Off Site
    Dec '95- Shades Of Green
    March '98-All Star Music
    March '06-All Star Movies
    October '07-POFQ

Cinderella is proof a shoe really can change your life!

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I'd rather have the season split than see the same 3 shows and repeats until the end of October and then get into the series. Of course, I missed the last 3 programs while on vacation. I finally saw an episode I missed, but it didn't make any sense. I must have been the middle episode. Looks like I'll need to check out itunes for the "lost" episodes.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Well...that's what will happen. We will see the first 6 episodes and then we will see the same 6 episodes again and again and again until the new ones start in 2007. I hate that they do this! I love the show, but all of the repeats last season just about did me in!

Cameo is offline And the voila... you've got a Figment!
    Riding my tricycle around the parking lot
    Instead of showing repeats between the two parts of the season, ABC is filling that time slot with an entirely new show.
    ~Sarah~

A dream is a wish your heart makes....

"Tom Morrow, paging Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived. Please give them a ring."

Quote Originally Posted by Cameo
    Instead of showing repeats between the two parts of the season, ABC is filling that time slot with an entirely new show.
    Well thank goodness for that! Thanks for the info Sarah!