Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Back from MA in the Community Center forums; Hey all. I have been away in Massachusets all last week with my relatives and had a blast. We went out alot and did some fun things. We went to ...
    GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...

Back from MA

Hey all. I have been away in Massachusets all last week with my relatives and had a blast. We went out alot and did some fun things. We went to a party, Six Flags, a EcoTarium(did a zip line and it was awesome), went to Dave and Busters, and for the highlight of the week:

I was riding a bike with my cousin to go to Dunkin Donuts and I was looking down to change gears and I rammed into the back of a mail truck. Bike got totaled and and I hurt my right leg. Lucky me I wore a helmet so I only got a cut on my face from my glasses. I am perfectly fine(I know because I went to the hospital and the doctor told me) so I am one lucky kid. Knee is sore but its better than being broken. Don't feel bad for me because I laugh at myself for doing it. Good thing is we got Dunkin Donuts afterwards

Other than that my trip was awesome. Six Flags was wicked(rode Superman 4 times all in the front seat) and my aunt and uncle took me for an early Birthday party at Dave and Busters. So now I am back and ready for my daily dose of Disney
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Pooq45 is offline A-Ticket holder
    Yea, Six Flags is pretty cool! Sorry about the bike accident. But in Massachusetts, you'll find a Dunkin' Donuts just about around every corner. Haha!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    OMG we let you go away for a week and you bang yourself up. Can't let you out of our site for a second young man LOL. Glad to hear your better and that it wasn't seroius. Now get your booty back in vmk the blue team miss you.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

six flags is awesome i went to great america
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

Welcome back Josh! Glad to hear that you weren't hurt too badly in your bike accident. Hope you have a happy birthday as well!!!

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    as a comedian said yesterday on my local radio station here in MA, "Dunkin' donuts are like fire hydrants here. Sometimes they even use a coffee coolata instead of water to put out the fires!"
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    I was in serious DD withdrawls while in school in Tampa. (Yes, we have them down there, but they're HARD to find!) So I'm pumped to be back in New England and get my Dunkin Donut fix before I head back to FL in August!....in fact, I've already been twice and I've only been home three days!!

Soccergirl426 is offline Annual Passholder
    Josh, thanks for telling us about your great time...we're going to my cousin bamitzva in October up there, more near the Boston area...
    Ok, all this talk about Dunkin' Donuts is making me feel left out...the closest DD we have is 5-8 minute drive from my house, is in a gas station, and only serves a select number of donuts and coffee! It has been such a long time since I saw a REAL DD!

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    Tropicana Coolatta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

flutter is offline Moderator
    I have a dunkin donut drive-thru down the street from my house....always my first stop in the morning