Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Feeling kinda bummy...pixie dust to spare? in the Community Center forums; *currently enjoying "Wishes" @ Live365, because I need something cheery and it makes me wanna cry! I'm so lame.....sigh* LOL Because at this point, I'm beginning to wonder if pixie ...
    HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder

Feeling kinda bummy...pixie dust to spare?

*currently enjoying "Wishes" @ Live365, because I need something cheery and it makes me wanna cry! I'm so lame.....sigh*
    LOL Because at this point, I'm beginning to wonder if pixie dust is our only hope!

We have been trying so hard to get out of the apartments we live in. We had a particular house in mind, had checked it out, etc. Applied, etc. The lady is horrible about calling us back ever, but once or twice she did. Otherwise the only way we talked to her is if she answered our calls. She has SAID things look fine, etc.. but yet never calls. It's been a week since we've spoken to her. Now~she is on vacation at this point, but she's been on vacation for virtually all of our communication. She actually went the day after we turned in our app, so we've been talking to her while on vaca, and now I am beginning to wonder if she's just been "stringing us along" so to speak. although a call back would be nice, just so we can 'know' (either way), kwim? This house was going to be perfect for us....4bdrms/1ba, on 1.5 acres of land, in a small town, and only $700/m. That's about $135 less than what we pay now...so clearly that is a great deal financially. We really can't afford more than what we are paying right now, so that's basically the cap (what we pay now) so you can see how this was going to be AWESOME for us.

Now, I have prayed hard about this. I've prayed that if this be His will, that we would get this...and if NOT, then don't let us get it....even though this would be disappointing to us, who can't see into the future, if it's not meant to be, don't let it happen. But still....I'm SO sick of living in an apartment. I have never lived in a house (only apts and a mobile home) and my children have never lived in anything but apartments (and one mobile home for a short while). For once I wanted to live in a HOUSE, and it seems like that is crushed. Sigh. I know it'll get better, life goes on, etc. I know that maybe this means there's something better for us... although you know how hard it is to think that way when you had your heart set on something. It's not just the house totally....it's also the fact that my dh had an awesome job opportunity in that area too, and it's like, we can't take that job offer if we don't LIVE out there. Sigh.
    Last edited by DisneyAPmama; 07-22-2006 at 10:24 PM.

MommytoMJM is offline DisneyWorldTrivia Mod - Living Disney as a Lifestyle
    Sending lots of pixie dust your way Tasha, and prayers too.
    Bonny June, Homeschooler, Webmaster and SNK/Adoption Advocate~~Marjorie June Mailani Adopted SNK, Disney Fanatic, Joyous, Cheerful, Incredible Kid~~Andrew, Cast Member, Disney Reservations Center~~Heart Mom to Cody (adoption loss 10-00)
    (linkie fixed...heh heh, thanks Val!)

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!

Here you go!
    They call me "Nana"

HomeofLove4Him is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Thanks Bonny and.......iwannabeminnie (sorry don't know your name!) I'm just going to try to keep my head up, and know that everything happens for a reason. I've prayed lots about this, so that gives me comfort too. I'm just feeling bummy tonight about it.