Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss update on our Prince Bobby in the Community Center forums; Thanks for the drive by Bobby. So nice to see you around. Glad to hear you are getting all nice and settled into your new home, can't wait to hear ...
    butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Thanks for the drive by Bobby. So nice to see you around. Glad to hear you are getting all nice and settled into your new home, can't wait to hear all about it. And That big beautiful wedding day is fastly approaching. Take care. Stop by when you can, or if you can
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Okay I know Im hardly on anymore but I just want to say congrats on the upcoming wedding and I want pictures. Miss Ya dude

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Okay I know Im hardly on anymore but

Um yeah.....was thinking, maybe I should start a thread for you too! Perhaps we should just have a whole forum for MIA DWT members!

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    ... Nah, that would not be good - You wouldn't want to do it for everyone!!

You'd have less time to yourself than you already have!!
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Bobby PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA AASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE come back! Don't make me stay here all by myself with Rich!

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    y'all are too much!! Hope all is going well, Bobby!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Bobby PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA AASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE come back! Don't make me stay here all by myself with Rich!

Now, now!!

I'm not that bad - am I?!!!!!!
    Rich

Quote Originally Posted by trickster
    Now, now!!

I'm not that bad - am I?!!!!!!
    I plead the 5th...... (in case you don't know what that is Rich...Google "American Constitution"

Bobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbyyyyyyyyy yyyy?!?!

Bobby called last night to check in. He and Jen have been busy, busy, busy packing and moving still. They have taken (I think he said) 16 carloads of stuff over to the new house since Thursday. New flooring is being laid in the kitchen of the new house on Tuesday and then the final appraisal will be made so they can start moving all the BIG stuff in. Their lease on their apartment is up on Saturday so they are going to be even more busy once the final appraisal is finished!

He was picking up dinner at Fuddruckers when he called at 8:45 PM....they were so busy they kinda forgot to eat!

He said he was going to try and stop by at some point today to save me from Rich!

Cheers for the update!!
    Rich

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...

Exclamation I'm back, sorta

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    He said he was going to try and stop by at some point today to save me from Rich!
    But did I stop by? Noooooo I did, however, call Melissa today and check in but I see she was unable to post an update on lil' ol' me. So, here's a quick one before I head to bed...

Today was our last day at the apartment. Jen and I got up at 7am and started cleaning and moving the last of our things. I should say my things because that's the majority of what was left and I have way more "stuff" by far than she does. Anyhow, my parents came over and helped us move the last few pieces of furniture to the house and then we all cleaned as much as we could. By 4pm we were pooped! At least we're all moved out of the apartment now and we're that much closer to moving into our house! We can't wait! For the time being Jen will be living at her mom's house and I'll be living at my parents' house. Thankfully I'll be with my sister and brother so hopefully I can survive living back at home. Please pray for Jen and I during these next few weeks. It's been quite a while since we had to live with our families.

Well, that's all for now. Sorry it was so short, but I am a sleepy sleepy boy and need to go to bed. I'll try to get on more often now that one thing is out of the way. We'll see... Hope everyone is doing well and I hope to be back with my DWT family ASAP. I love and miss you all!!!! Talk to you soon!

, Bobby

PS - Thanks for keeping the gang updated Melis!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81
    But did I stop by? Noooooo I did, however, call Melissa today and check in but I see she was unable to post an update on lil' ol' me. So, here's a quick one before I head to bed...

Um....that's because you said you'd be on around 9 or 10 PM and I was here waiting for you! I was still awake at midnight, but wasn't on the computer so I missed you....or.....you missed me!

Try to have some fun today and relax a little, the two of you certainly deserve it!!!!!!

Yep Bobby - great to hear from you and hear all is going well - but listen to your princess!!
    Rich

Just got off the phone with Bobby during his lunch break from jury duty selection! Poor Bobby! One good thing is that the court house is close to his new school so he was able to stop over there. He has to report to school on Monday for an Art In Service Day for all of the elementary schools. His first full day of school for the teachers to report is August 17th and then the kids report on August 25th.

He and Jen are surviving living with their parents for the time being until they close on their house. And the wedding date is getting closer and closer!!!!! Only 1 month away!!!!!

Hopefully he will get some free time to stop by soon!

.... Yep - I'm looking forward to him returning!!
    Rich

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast