Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss Happy Anniversary Jim and Melissa! in the Community Center forums; I am late, I know....so.... Happy Anniversary to you! Happy Anniversary to you! Happy Anniversary dear Melissa and Jiiiiiiimmmmmmm! Happy Anniversary to YOOUUUUU!!!!...
    GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    I am late, I know....so....

Happy Anniversary to you!
    Happy Anniversary to you!
    Happy Anniversary dear Melissa and Jiiiiiiimmmmmmm!
    Happy Anniversary to YOOUUUUU!!!!
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

disneylady is offline REMEMBERING THE MAGIC
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY (For Yesterday )

8 YEARS............thats still"Honeymoon" stage........ .......SO......Hope you had
    a lovely day & a magical evening.....

Last edited by disneylady; 08-09-2006 at 12:00 PM.

I Belle
    Maggie

Thanks everyone! And as far as still being in the "honeymoon" stage, um, we've only been married for 8 years, but we've been together for 22 so the honeymoon stage is loooooooooong gone! We had a nice family day, since we didn't have a babysitter. The best part of the entire day was that I didn't have to set foot into the kitchen at all! Jim got the boys breakfast and we had lunch and dinner out.

Day started out with swim lessons for Parker which was great because it's the only chance Jim has had to go and watch. Parker jumped off the diving board twice!

After a quick trip home to change and let the dog out we headed to Rainforest Cafe for some lunch. Parker, oblivious to what a wedding anniversary is....wanted to go to Gameworks and play some games, so that was the next stop. Pretty boring for Tanner and Mommy, but it is something that both Jim and Parker enjoy doing.

Next was a stop at Blockbuster to pick out a movie to watch while Tanner took a nap. Parker picked 8 Below and I had been wanting to see it as well. What a great movie! Ended up purchasing it from Blockbuster today.

After Tanner woke up from his nap we headed to the movie theather to see Monster House ( I would have preferred Talladega Nights!) and then it was off to dinner at Longhorns for a delicious steak!

All in all, a very nice day and evening....although, I would have much rather been at WDW!

Thanks everyone for your kind thoughts and wishes!

P.S. no little T-Nina's on the way in the Allore household

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    Congrats! Mike and I just celebrated 11 years of marriage, which makes me feel great, but old..

Hey, 8 years? You young thing!
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Congrats Melissa and Jim

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    wow... you two sound wild and crazy.. i'm not sure if i could handle meeting you crazy kids...

btw HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

sorry jim, i know your pain

melis... love ya!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12