Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Susan G Koman 5K Run for Breast Cancer Research - DWT Team in the Community Center forums; Hi all, I'm going to participate in the Susan G Komen 5k at the Animal Kingdom on Oct 7. What I would like to do is set up a DWT ...
    Mouseman is offline B-Ticket Holder

Arrow Susan G Koman 5K Run for Breast Cancer Research - DWT Team

Hi all,

I'm going to participate in the Susan G Komen 5k at the Animal Kingdom on Oct 7. What I would like to do is set up a DWT team (thanks for the idea MickeyBabe!) for the event. We need 10 people to form a team. The cost is only 25.00 dollars or 30.00 if you want to be timed. We can get together and have some fun while at the same time raising money for an amazing foundation. If you don't want to join the team then please consider sponsoring me in the run. Your donation is made directly to the Susan G Komen website in my name. You can donate whatever amount you feel comfortable with. Whoever is interested in joining the team please respond to this thread or send me a private message. I look forward to running with you guys on Oct 7!

Here is the link to sponsor me (Mouseman).
    http://race.komencentralflorida.com/...000&px=1007124

Here is the race's website
    http://www.komencentralflorida.com/
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 09-15-2006 at 11:35 AM.

Vegitabeta is offline C-Ticket Holder

Exclamation Mike Scopa's Race for the Cure

Just thought I'd pass this along, hope nobody has done it already! lol

Mike Scopa needs our help to raise money for the Race for a Cure race in WDW.
    Here's the link:
    http://race.komencentralflorida.com/...nal&fr_id=1000
    "The Immortal Captain Jack Sparrow." It has such a lovely ring to it...-Captain Jack Sparrow
    Disneyland Resort Paris trip report and photos: Here

MousePad and Magical Mountain Member

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    Vegitabeta... Yes there has been a thread with this race on it so I merged the two threads.

Please be generous and sponsor our DWT members in thier Race for the Cure!!!

If anyone who lives nearby or will be in the area on October 7th you can contact Mouseman in hopes of running as a DWT "team".

Good Luck to all who enter!

~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Any DWT family members who are registered and will run in the race, I would be happy to give you each a TEAM DisneyWorldTrivia.com T-Shirt for you to wear during the race.

Good luck too all of you who enter, and thanks for all you do to help support this wonderful cause.
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42