Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Really random but.... in the Community Center forums; Ok, at school, we have this television program called Channel 1. It's basically a daily news program produced by teens for teens. Ok, one interesting tidbit they gave us was ...
    DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on

Really random but....

Ok, at school, we have this television program called Channel 1. It's basically a daily news program produced by teens for teens. Ok, one interesting tidbit they gave us was that more teens could give the names of the Seven Dwarfs and not the Supreme Court Justices.

My reply - "..........DUH!"

I then continued to name all the 7 dwarfs lol
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    You should have reminded them that the dwarfs have been dwarfs a lot longer than the justices have been justices.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Some time ago, a local morning radioshow had a little game called "Ask A Cheerleader." Folks would call in to play, and would be treated to a quick soundclip of one of these brilliant bubbly gals introducing themselves (to the effect of "Hi, my name is Bambi, I'm like 21, and like my favorite color is clear......."). That out of the way, the show's hosts played the audio of the question they asked this particular cheerleader, and then it was up to the caller to guess if she answered correctly or not. Simple stuff, questions such as what's the first stanza of the National Anthem (to which she replied after only a moment's hesitation; "Like, 'Four score and seven years ago,' or something?"), that sort of thing. One even got upset while thinking about her reply, lamenting that she always got the tough ones. One of the gals, miraculously, did correctly answer a question, which was to name to cast of the TV show Friends.

If this hasn't depressed you enough, you may want to check out www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/08/peopleidiot.html. It's a clip some sort of media agency did of interviewing random folks in the street. I think the effect was supposed to make us laugh, but frankly, I was just getting annoyed.

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    ITs amazing how disney influences people and politics and stuff like that don't..hehe

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    that is just SO sad

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91
    Ok, at school, we have this television program called Channel 1. It's basically a daily news program produced by teens for teens. Ok, one interesting tidbit they gave us was that more teens could give the names of the Seven Dwarfs and not the Supreme Court Justices.

My reply - "..........DUH!"

I then continued to name all the 7 dwarfs lol
    well, i don't recall growing up watching a cartoon based on the united states judical system. so yeah, i can see why this is true.

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    You should have reminded them that the dwarfs have been dwarfs a lot longer than the justices have been justices.

That is exactly what I was thinking!!!!

Loves First Kiss!