Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss Fun Personality Test! in the Community Center forums; I am in the class of ISFJ.. Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging. The Protector Gaurdian. The primary desire of the Protector Guardian is to be of service to others, but here ...
    butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    I am in the class of ISFJ.. Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging. The Protector Gaurdian.

The primary desire of the Protector Guardian is to be of service to others, but here “service” means not so much furnishing others with the necessities of life, as guarding others against life’s pitfalls and perils, that is, seeing to their safety and security. There is a large proportion of Protectors in the population, perhaps as much as ten percent.

Protectors find great satisfaction in assisting the downtrodden and can deal with disability and neediness in others better than any other type. They go about their task of caretaking modestly, unassumingly, and because of this their efforts are not sometimes fully appreciated. They are not as outgoing and talkative as the Providers, except with close friends and relatives. With these they can chat tirelessly about the ups and downs in their lives, moving (like all the Guardians) from topic to topic as they talk over their everyday concerns. However, their shyness with strangers is often misjudged as stiffness, even coldness, when in truth these Protectors are warm-hearted and sympathetic, giving happily of themselves to those in need.

Like most Is, ISFJs have a few, close friends. They are extremely loyal to these, and are ready to provide emotional and practical support at a moment's notice.
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    I can definitely recognize you in that description, Pres....

seriouslydw is offline I need a vacation!
    I'm with Deb, i'm also an ISFJ. Introverted, sensing, feeling, judging and the protector guardian. I think a good description of this has already been put up, so I won't copy and paste anymore. I think this does fit me, especially in reading the profile and seeing that a lot of them work in the medical field. Makes sense since that's what i've been doing for two years and am going back to school to do more!
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
    Walt Disney

tiggerguy is offline one of the good guys
    GaRain said
    The same questions are asked multiple times in various ways...I find this interesting.
    Much like a lie detector test (as shown on TV )
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by tiggerguy
    GaRain said

Much like a lie detector test (as shown on TV )
    haaaahaaaheeeeheeee
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

stitch625 is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Funny...I'm an ISFJ as well. Right there with my girls Lindsay and Deb! Well, that's me in a nutshell!! "No this is me in a nutshell...'Help! I'm in a nutshell! What kind of nut has a shell this big?'"

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by stitch625
    Well, that's me in a nutshell!! "No this is me in a nutshell...'Help! I'm in a nutshell! What kind of nut has a shell this big?'"
    I love that line! Yeah baby, yeah!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12