Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Discussions Discuss Fun Personality Test! in the Community Center forums; I had to do one of these tests today at the placement agency, you can learn a few things about yourself, take the test (takes a few minutes) and post ...
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

Cool Fun Personality Test!

I had to do one of these tests today at the placement agency, you can learn a few things about yourself, take the test (takes a few minutes) and post your "type" when you're done.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

I'm ENFJ, Teacher Idealist, here's an excerpt from my results, bang on if you ask me...

"ENFJs are the benevolent 'pedagogues' of humanity. They have tremendous charisma by which many are drawn into their nurturant tutelage and/or grand schemes. Many ENFJs have tremendous power to manipulate others with their phenomenal interpersonal skills and unique salesmanship. But it's usually not meant as manipulation -- ENFJs generally believe in their dreams, and see themselves as helpers and enablers, which they usually are."

"Teachers" expect the very best of those around them, and this expectation, usually expressed as enthusiastic encouragement, motivates action in others and the desire to live up to their expectations. Teachers have the charming characteristic of taking for granted that their expectations will be met, their implicit commands obeyed, never doubting that people will want to do what they suggest. And, more often than not, people do, because this type has extraordinary charisma. Teachers are natural facilitators in all their relationships, encouraging those around them, urging their personal growth, and taking charge of others (particularly of groups) with an
    extraordinary enthusiasm and confidence."

Awesome! Ok, now I want to find out what your types are...
    Last edited by Tinker Bell; 08-24-2006 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Fixed the link!

tiggerguy is online now one of the good guys
    The URL is not to the test itself but to the results page
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I am anIntroverted Intuitive Feeling Judging. They also call it a Counselor Idealist. Two famous people who are like that were Ghandi and Eleanor Roosevelt. There was also a picture of Sidney Poitier, Billy Graham, Jane Fonda, Mikhael Gorbachev and Audry Hepburn. Sort of a strange combination there. It also said about 2 percent of the population is in this group. It was pretty accurate to what I think of myself. which is sort of scary also!

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    I'm an INTP AKA a Architect Rational. Famous people like me are Socrates, Pascal, Sir Isaac Newton, and Albert Einstein.

Man, I feel like an underachiever.

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    It was pretty accurate to what I think of myself. which is sort of scary also!
    Gae, can you put some highlights of what you found that was accurate (if you want)? It is freakishly accurate so far for Jason and I!

C#ern@b0g is offline I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it...
    I happen to be in that 2% with Gae, because I'm an INFJ as well. Instead of giving you the names again, or famous folks, I'm going to put some exerpts. Be warned, if you know me, these will be eerily accurate:

"INFJs are champions of the oppressed and downtrodden. They often are found in the wake of an emergency, rescuing those who are in acute distress. INFJs may fantasize about getting revenge on those who victimize the defenseless. The concept of 'poetic justice' is appealing to the INFJ."

"INFJs have a knack for fluency in language and facility in communication. In addition, nonverbal sensitivity enables the INFJ to know and be known by others intimately."

"Counselors can be hard to get to know. They have an unusually rich inner life, but they are reserved and tend not to share their reactions except with those they trust. With their loved ones, certainly, Counselors are not reluctant to express their feelings, their face lighting up with the positive emotions, but darkening like a thunderhead with the negative."

There are a lot more uncanny descriptions in my profile, but I don't want you all to get eyestrain. Suffice it to say that this test has certainly made me feel like I've been watched...
    I do not suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it - Edgar Allan Poe

Quote Originally Posted by C#ern@b0g
    I happen to be in that 2% with Gae, because I'm an INFJ as well. Instead of giving you the names again, or famous folks, I'm going to put some exerpts. Be warned, if you know me, these will be eerily accurate:

"INFJs are champions of the oppressed and downtrodden. They often are found in the wake of an emergency, rescuing those who are in acute distress. INFJs may fantasize about getting revenge on those who victimize the defenseless. The concept of 'poetic justice' is appealing to the INFJ."

"INFJs have a knack for fluency in language and facility in communication. In addition, nonverbal sensitivity enables the INFJ to know and be known by others intimately."

"Counselors can be hard to get to know. They have an unusually rich inner life, but they are reserved and tend not to share their reactions except with those they trust. With their loved ones, certainly, Counselors are not reluctant to express their feelings, their face lighting up with the positive emotions, but darkening like a thunderhead with the negative."

There are a lot more uncanny descriptions in my profile, but I don't want you all to get eyestrain. Suffice it to say that this test has certainly made me feel like I've been watched...
    I seeeeeeee youuuuuuuu!

Yep, that is you alright....I'm repeating myself but here it goes, FREAKY!

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Ok, I find this rather odd.... I am an iNFj as well.....

maybe birds of a feather really do flock together!!!

And I have to say, This describes me flawlessly.

Hmm very strange!!

Loves First Kiss!

LadyDooley is offline A Wishing Apple?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stitch
    I'm an INTP AKA a Architect Rational. Famous people like me are Socrates, Pascal, Sir Isaac Newton, and Albert Einstein.

Man, I feel like an underachiever.

LOL!!! Funny!!!

Loves First Kiss!

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by C#ern@b0g

Oh my... On point for sure.. And you just realized that you've been watched.. AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA c'mon now....night vision goggles were distributed to all of them.....
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    Ok, I have taken the test,and I will share my results, but I would like to discuss this test...did y'all notice that there are really only 25 original questions? The same questions are asked multiple times in various ways...I find this interesting.
    Like, if you compared someone's answers, would you see these questions with the same response?

Ok, I am an ESFJ, a Provider Guardian.
    This being the most interesting of the description:
    Providers are very likely more than ten percent of the population, and this is very fortunate for the rest of us, because friendly social service is a key to their nature. Highly cooperative themselves, Providers are skilled in maintaining teamwork among their helpers, and are also tireless in their attention to the details of furnishing goods and services. They make excellent chairpersons in charge of social events. They are without peer as masters of ceremonies, able to approach others with ease and confidence, and seemingly aware of what everyone’s been doing. And they are outstanding hosts or hostesses, able to remember people’s names, usually after one introduction, and always concerned about the needs of their guests, wanting to insure that all are involved and provided for.
    Nothing to countdown to, so just smile and be happy everyday!

I just took it and I am an ESFJ as well. Provider Guardian which completely hit's the nail on the head.

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    I too am a ENFJ... To read more about that, read Tinks post. LOL

rosworms is offline The Harry Potter fandom's little Disney Freak
    I seem to be the only "ISFJ" (Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging) so far... also known as a Protector Guardian.

Some parts of the explanation copy&pasted here... plus my own personal comments to each of them. hehe.

ISFJs are characterized above all by their desire to serve others, their "need to be needed." Great... I'm just what House accused Wilson of being. Ha ha!

ISFJs are often unappreciated, at work, home, and play. Ironically, because they prove over and over that they can be relied on for their loyalty and unstinting, high-quality work, those around them often take them for granted--even take advantage of them. And although they're hurt by being treated like doormats, they are often unwilling to toot their own horns about their accomplishments because they feel that although they deserve more credit than they're getting, it's somehow wrong to want any sort of reward for doing work (which is supposed to be a virtue in itself). Haha! That's how it is at work. I do everything and the guy who got in trouble for sexual harassment ended up getting the bonus, but if I say anything I'll seem self-centered or something.

ISFJs make pleasant and reliable co-workers and exemplary employees, but tend to be harried and uncomfortable in supervisory roles. They are capable of forming strong loyalties, but these are personal rather than institutional loyalties; if someone they've bonded with in this way leaves the company, the ISFJ will leave with them, if given the option. My best friends are my night-shift co-workers. I've already said that when Meg and Jeremy are gone, I'll be getting a different job.

While their work ethic is high on the ISFJ priority list, their families are the centers of their lives. ISFJs are extremely warm and demonstrative within the family circle--and often possessive of their loved ones, as well.

Like most Is, ISFJs have a few, close friends. Four very close friends. They are extremely loyal to these, and are ready to provide emotional and practical support at a moment's notice.

Unlike with EPs, the older the friendship is, the more an ISFJ will value it. *huggles a stuffed animal from her bestest friend who she's known forever*

One ISFJ trait that is easily misunderstood by those who haven't known them long is that they are often unable to either hide or articulate any distress they may be feeling. For instance, an ISFJ child may be reproved for "sulking," the actual cause of which is a combination of physical illness plus misguided "good manners." An adult ISFJ may drive a (later ashamed) friend or SO into a fit of temper over the ISFJ's unexplained moodiness, only afterwards to explain about a death in the family they "didn't want to burden anyone with." That's hilarious to read because that just happened twice recently. First at work while I was having a gallstone attack and my co-worker thought I was angry at her because I wasn't a very good conversationalist that night. Then I totalled my car and it all happened again... yar. but funny tghat it was mentioned.
    Disney Trips
    May 1994- WDW (off property)
    May 1997- WDW (off property)
    March 2001- WDW (off property)
    May 2006- Disneyland (off property)
    September 2010- WDW (POFQ)
    October 2012 - Wedding and Honeymoon! - WDW (POR)

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Well put me in that 2% too. I am a INFJ also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast