Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss The new changes to WDWT in the Community Center forums; Hi everybody! We all know what recently happened to WDWT and we can all see what an outstanding job Lou is doing to take care of it. However I have ...
    disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!

Exclamation The new changes to WDWT

Hi everybody! We all know what recently happened to WDWT and we can all see what an outstanding job Lou is doing to take care of it. HoweverI have been having a problem on posting. I don't even know if this will go through! Hopefully, somebody else will be able to help me or maybe it has been happening to them
    Ok here it is:
    Whenever i log on it logs on the right way. Then when i try to post something this message pops up:
    Quick Reply
    The following errors occurred when this message was submitted
      1. You do not have permission to perform this action. Please refresh the page and login before trying again.

So i refresh the page..and log in again..exactly two seconds after i re-login I press the post button..it POPS up AGAIN! It was only two seconds after i logged in and i am having a Very VERY difficult time postiong! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

now i can't even send messages...ahhh!

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Sorry, I can't help you!!

But I am not liking the way it only says 'New Posts' without the options for 'Latest posts', 'Last Day', 'Last Week' etc.....

I am hoping that Lou may be able to put it back to as it was.
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - Disney Expert, Host, Author, Speaker and Entrepreneur
    Fanatic - hmmm... you're having problems posting,yet posts showed up here. Email me and I'll try and help get you through this.

Rich, I agree. The hack that I had used on the old version of the software does not work on this upgraded version due to template changes. I am trying desperately to get it working again (although I am not a programmer by any means, and certainly no PHP guru)

Please be patient, as I'm still trying to fully recover from what happened and get everything back up to full speed.

Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    I've been having problems too, but Lou will have it all figured out in due time.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Thank you very much everybody for all of the help! I am very sorry Lou if i am sounding unpatient and i am trying my hardest to take care of it on my own. I am going to give it one more day, just in case it isn't just my computer..i need to make sure what i am doing is right. I also need to write down what i am doing so i can email it to you. Once again thank you Lou and everybody!

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10 View Post
    Fanatic - hmmm... you're having problems posting,yet posts showed up here. Email me and I'll try and help get you through this.

Rich, I agree. The hack that I had used on the old version of the software does not work on this upgraded version due to template changes. I am trying desperately to get it working again (although I am not a programmer by any means, and certainly no PHP guru)

Please be patient, as I'm still trying to fully recover from what happened and get everything back up to full speed.

Cheers, Lou - you're the best!!

And yes, we'll be patient - I am just so glad you got this happy place back up and running as quick as you did!!

Three Cheers for Lou....
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Hip, Hip, Hooray!
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"