Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
General Discussions Discuss I'm A Married Man in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by GIOny Better late then never....... , here's a toast for a long and happy marriage!! Thank you thank you!!...
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    Better late then never......., here's a toast for a long and happy marriage!!
    Thank you thank you!!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Hey Bobby! I'm so sorry I haven't been around to congratulate you & Jen! I will hopefully have tomorrow "off" so I can actually get on here & try to "catch up"! I know you must be thrilled most of the "stressful" stuff is over with!
    After 3 years,here is my advice (as if I'm a pro now?!?!)

When it gets rough (which it will) remember the moment you asked her to marry you & why you did it. The first year was the roughest, especially the first 6-9 months! I'm so happy for you both! Now that the wedding & move is behind you... you can concentrate on...

HALLOWEEN!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Mickey View Post
    Hey Bobby! I'm so sorry I haven't been around to congratulate you & Jen! I will hopefully have tomorrow "off" so I can actually get on here & try to "catch up"! I know you must be thrilled most of the "stressful" stuff is over with!
    After 3 years,here is my advice (as if I'm a pro now?!?!)

When it gets rough (which it will) remember the moment you asked her to marry you & why you did it. The first year was the roughest, especially the first 6-9 months! I'm so happy for you both! Now that the wedding & move is behind you... you can concentrate on...

HALLOWEEN!
    Summer! I've missed you too my friend! No worries about not being around to send your congratulations; they're always welcomed! If you do happen to get on today you'll probably have to PM me because today is one of my crazy school days. We'll catch up soon though!

We're both happy to have the wedding stress behind us, as well as most of the new house stress, although we're busy with our own remodeling projects. It's fun though and we're enjoying it.

Thanks for the advice too... I know times will be rough, but we're both very good about making up if there are ever any problems. I'll keep what you said in mind though and talk to you if I ever need any expert advice.

And as for HALLOWEEN... I'm starting my decorating this weekend!!!!!
    ~Bobby Jack

I've already told you this on the phone, but I LOVE your new avatar! And that's great advice from the old "pro" Summer!

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    I've already told you this on the phone, but I LOVE your new avatar! And that's great advice from the old "pro" Summer!
    Thanks again Melis! I like it a lot too.
    ~Bobby Jack

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567