Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Discussions Discuss Scariest Movie Scenes in the Community Center forums; It's a PG movie and Halloween is only a little over a month away! C'mon guys!...
    Sledge is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    It's a PG movie and Halloween is only a little over a month away! C'mon guys!

- "The Boatride To ****" in Willie Wonka And The Chocolate Factory as... that... boat thing... strange yelling... spinning... whatever is going on happens. Admit it. This freaked you out as a kid even more than the Pink Elephants On Parade. What is with the chicken getting it's head cut off in the background (that has since been edited out)?AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHI HATE THAT SCENE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also i was spooked by scary movie 1 HOW STUPID!!!!????? i am SUCH a baby its the part when the clown comes out under the bed its a REALY short scene but its freaky!!!
    Adrien

Your 14 year old disney expert!

If I go crazy, will you still call me superman?

Suiteliferoxs is offline I'm back and im ready to post!
    same here!
    Got Disney?

Valawen9 is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    OMG I used to HAAAATE that part of Willy Wonka...scared the b'jesus outta me! lol

And yeah, Pink Elephants on Parade was pretty freaky stuff too. lol

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Not necessarily "scary" to me, but even as a little guy, I never understood all the appeal for Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory.

I know, I know--blasphemous, but it just seemed to me to be the cinematic equivalent of a bad acid trip..........

Loved the stills from Ghostbusters (Wee hee hee HEEEE......!! "Get her!")
    Last edited by Conceited Ape; 09-23-2006 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Added some praise.

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    Silence of the Lambs...the whole thing!....well at least the scenes with Anthony Hopkins. You couldn't pay me enough to watch any of it ever again. Anthony Hopkins still creeps me out no matter what he is in.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Quote Originally Posted by dznyfreak42 View Post
    also i was spooked by scary movie 1 HOW STUPID!!!!????? i am SUCH a baby its the part when the clown comes out under the bed its a REALY short scene but its freaky!!!
    That was in Scary Movie 2 and yes that part is creepy for more than one reason.

To me the scariest scene would have to be anything in the Exorcism. Man her face scares the bejesus out of me.
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by dznyfreak42 View Post
    i am SUCH a baby its the part when the clown comes out under the bed its a REALY short scene but its freaky!!!
    Don't worry Adrien, anything with a clown or a doll freaks me out too, doesn't make you a baby!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12