Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss I am going to go thru withdrawl.... in the Community Center forums; AAARRRGGHHH!!! The lovely cable company we have that has apparantly gone bankrupt and has been bought out by another one has just informed me this evening that because of thier ...
    vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me

I am going to go thru withdrawl....

AAARRRGGHHH!!! The lovely cable company we have that has apparantly gone bankrupt and has been bought out by another one has just informed me this evening that because of thier stupid butt takeover that connecting the cable is no problem but the internet is not guranteed to be turned on until the 8th or 9th. WAHHH, no internet means no phone too, we have vonage, and I dont even have anyone else's computer to hook it up to. YEESH....the cable ppl are sooooooo gonna owe me for this.

Anyway, if y'all dont hear from me for a week or so, dont worry, just blame the cable co. See you guys in about 8 days, (I HOPE)

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    You can do it Vix! Just think of how much new stuff you'll have to read when you get hooked back up. See you then, I'll try to keep the crew in order since you won't be able to bolt anyone for a bit!

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    Can you switch over to dial up for the week??
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

I dont have a landline type phone. Vonage runs off your puter and the only other way to get it without cable internet is with DSL. and Verizon wants you to sign a contract for a year and they usually take about a week to come hook up a landline phone anyway(around here) So I will have to tough it out. Thanks for the suggestion tho--*says with a hillbilly accent--We out heres in Podunkville, has to take what we's can get" LOL

Keep your whip out for these guys while I am gone Tink, Better yet...........
    **in official sounding voice---I, Vixen, also known as the GODDESS, give Tink my power of lighting bolts to throw about at ppl as she sees fit. Use them wisely.
    LOL

HappyDznyCamper is offline Annual Passholder
    Time to go find some internet cafes, Panera bread and even Krystal around here offer free internet. Good luck, we will miss you.
    Maggie

Quote Originally Posted by vixen101485 View Post

Keep your whip out for these guys while I am gone Tink, Better yet...........
    **in official sounding voice---I, Vixen, also known as the GODDESS, give Tink my power of lighting bolts to throw about at ppl as she sees fit. Use them wisely.
    LOL

YEAH! We have it in writing...I GOT THE POWER!

P.S. Us hillbillies need to stick together.

butlers is offline Lost in Tenderness!!!!!!
    Just around the riverbend over the cobblestone corner of the high arched castle
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    YEAH! We have it in writing...I GOT THE POWER!

P.S. Us hillbillies need to stick together.
    ohhh, the smilie... why did i have to read this, i will be cracking up the rest of the day....You know i never cause trouble, so no lightning bolts over this way
    April 23rd, oh yeah it's gonna be ON!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Drive to the nearest motel. No need to check in, just sit in the parking lot! You can pick it up there.

oooo, oooo. Idea!

magikindom is offline It's Yeti time!
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    Drive to the nearest motel. No need to check in, just sit in the parking lot! You can pick it up there.

oooo, oooo. Idea!
    I'm only happy in Disney World
    I am still a proud pod person
    Keep on babbeling

Like a bad re-occuring dream I AM BACK! Whoo hoo I have cable phone and internet once again( and again I say... stupid cable company)

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post

oooo, oooo. Idea!
    I am sure you can pick up lots of things at the nearest motel, just not sure I would really want certain ones. LOL

seriouslydw is offline I need a vacation!
    WOOOHOOOO!!!! Vix is back!
    "There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate's loot on Treasure Island."
    Walt Disney

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder
    BACK!!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

Vixie! You're back and guess what? Got a job while you were away so now I won't be around much...see you in the evenings!