Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss It's beginning to look a lot like HALLOWEEN... in the Community Center forums; We don't decorate any more since we don't have babies. Maybe one day we will have grandchildren to spoil and we will pull the decorations out once more (are you ...
    iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    We don't decorate any more since we don't have babies. Maybe one day we will have grandchildren to spoil and we will pull the decorations out once more (are you reading this, kids?). We still put in one of our favorite Halloween movies to watch while we are passing out candy. I don't know which one it will be this year. Maybe you guys can help us decide.

Would you chooose:

Hocus Pocus
    The Adventures of Ichabod Crane
    Twitches
    The Tower of Terror
    Halloween Town

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Do we get photo's of the house Bobby???

Tanner is struggling between being Tigger or Buzz Lightyear. Parker is going to dress in a non-Disney costume for the first time in his life Mommy isn't handling it well! Wait...I guess that a SW Jedi could kinda be considered "Disney" because of Star Wars Weekends!!!!!!
    Not yet because it's not ready for the complete unveiling. I'll get some up as soon as I finish though, I promise!

I think Tanner should go as Tigger so he'll be great at bouncing by the time his sugar high hits from all that candy! And don't be too upset that Parker isn't a true Disney character this year, his Jedi can still count like you said!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyFREAK91 View Post
    Ah yes!

My favorite holiday.

However, I realized I would have Fantasticks rehearsal that night! What do I do?
    Mine too!

Um, leave pratice early! Tell them that Halloween is waaaay more important!
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by magikindom View Post
    I'm in the Hallween spirt, we start decarating this weekend!!
    Love your Halloween enthusiasm! Post pics once your decorations are up!
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    We don't decorate any more since we don't have babies. Maybe one day we will have grandchildren to spoil and we will pull the decorations out once more (are you reading this, kids?). We still put in one of our favorite Halloween movies to watch while we are passing out candy. I don't know which one it will be this year. Maybe you guys can help us decide.

Would you chooose:

Hocus Pocus
    Twitches
    The Tower of Terror
    Halloween Town

LOVE Hocus Pocus!

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    I love Hocus Pocus too!! I would choose that one Iwannabeminnie
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Quote Originally Posted by turkeymama View Post
    I haven't decorated yet. I need to crack the whip though. We usually have so many trick-or-treaters in the neighborhood that you can barely drive down the streets.
    Wow! I'd love to be in your neighborhood on All Hallow's Eve. I hope we get a lto of trick-or-treaters this year. Living in apartments we never got many, but our neighborhood seems to have a good number of children in it. We'll see...
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    I haven't started decorating yet, but maybe this thread will help motivate me. The only tradition I can think of off hand is that on Halloween night, before my kids went out trick or treating, I would always make this ground beef and vegtables mixture (never ate it any other time of the year) and I would put in a hallowed out pumpkin . The kids always loved scooping their Halloween dinner out of the pumpkin.

I hope we can motivate you too! That sounds like a neat Halloween meal, and I like it being served in a pumpkin. Maybe I'll try that too... Thanks for the great ideas already guys! Keep em coming!
    ~Bobby Jack

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Remember Bobby, children are friends, not food.

double post
    never mind, trible post, I never knew this post went through last night!
    Oops! That's OK!
    ~Bobby Jack

Enough posting on this thread Bobby...you have work to do! http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=8987

Remember Bobby, children are friends, not food.
    Oh VERY funny T-Nina!

Gotta run gang, I'll be back later...
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    Enough posting on this thread Bobby...you have work to do! http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...ead.php?t=8987

I know! I know! I've got to get to my post now though...
    ~Bobby Jack

Would you chooose:

Hocus Pocus
    Twitches
    The Tower of Terror
    Halloween Town
    I'm all for Hocus Pocus too!
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Years ago (before the kids came along) we used to dress up every year to hand out candy, I don't mean just a mask or a pair of ears or something, we went all out. One year I dressed all in black, painted my face green, put on a black wig, cape and witch hat. I was the more approachable of the bunch...Bf wore a lumberjack type jacket with an ugly skeleton-disfigured mask thing that covers your whole head, it had a strand of white hair on top and he had the creepy hand gloves to go with it, anway, he would hide behind the car or bushes and just pop out of nowhere scaring the kids. My friend Carole was dressed like the Scream guy, she had a huge plastic knife and would run after the bigger kids down the street. Her husband was in a business suit torn to shreds with fake blood everywhere (which did not want to come off and he had to go to meetings the next day - ha!) he was lying on the ground in front of a car as if he got hit by it, chalk outline, yellow police tape, fake blood on the ground, the works! He just lied there motionless while the kids walked by and would then twitch or try to grab their ankles. It was AWESOME. The little kids would wait at the curb and I had to bring candy to them, they were way too scared. Later on when kids were pretty much done trick or treating, a police car pulls up. UH-OH.....the officer comes up to us, we were thinking that we might have taken it too far. But no, his kid had come to get candy and told his dad how cool our house was and he just had to come check it out for himself. I should dig up those pics and post them!
    Great Halloween stories! Please post the pics if you come across them
    ~Bobby Jack

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast