Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
General Discussions Discuss It's beginning to look a lot like HALLOWEEN... in the Community Center forums; Originally Posted by Tinker Bell Reminds me of last year, took the boys trick or treating (see sig pic) and one house had a coffin in front of it, from ...
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Reminds me of last year, took the boys trick or treating (see sig pic) and one house had a coffin in front of it, from a distance I noticed that there was someone in it who'd pop out when people would get close. When we got to that house, I knew the guy was going to sit up, even though I was expecting it I still screamed my head off when he did, then AJ got scared too and started crying, not sure if it was me or the guy that scared him more...so much fun when people get into the spirit!
    I can't see your pic But I think it's because I'm at work... I'll try to check it out at home later. Thanks for sharing another classic Halloween story with us!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie View Post
    We don't decorate any more since we don't have babies. Maybe one day we will have grandchildren to spoil and we will pull the decorations out once more (are you reading this, kids?). We still put in one of our favorite Halloween movies to watch while we are passing out candy. I don't know which one it will be this year. Maybe you guys can help us decide.

Would you chooose:

Hocus Pocus
    The Adventures of Ichabod Crane
    Twitches
    The Tower of Terror
    Halloween Town
    I already voted for you to watch Hocus Pocus T-Nina, but I had to reply to you with a real message too...

I hope you'll be blessed with grandchildren to spoil and decorate for too!
    ~Bobby Jack

I'm going to try to get my decorating done this weekend and take some pics to post next week. I'll let you know what (if anything) gets done...
    ~Bobby Jack

MickeyBabe is offline Lady Administrator..................... Sassy but Humble Parks Game Player
    I love Halloween, we used to go the most fun parties! The last few years I've been working.

I never dressed as a Disney Character , with the exception of Mickey Mouse for a band show during football season.

DD has been Minnie Mouse, Tinker Bell, Cinderella and Esmerelda over the years.

DS has been Aladdin, the Blue Power Ranger and Goliath (from Gargoyles)

We don't decorate any more since we don't have babies. Maybe one day we will have grandchildren to spoil and we will pull the decorations out once more (are you reading this, kids?). We still put in one of our favorite Halloween movies to watch while we are passing out candy. I don't know which one it will be this year. Maybe you guys can help us decide.

Would you chooose:

Hocus Pocus
    Twitches
    The Tower of Terror
    Halloween Town
    Uh hem... Where is TNBC ?

From your list I'd have to say...

then
    The Tower of Terror

I enjoyed Twitches, have never seen Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown is cute but not on my list.

Have you seen the Disney Channel movie "Under Wraps" about three kids reanimating a Mummy? I enjoyed it a lot.

Actually, you can give me a Dracula or Mummy movie any time of the year, oh yeah!

<--- Me getting into the halloween spirit!
    Last edited by MickeyBabe; 10-06-2006 at 09:51 AM.
    ~ Valerie
    WDWRadio.com Senior Staff - Site Administrator
    *)
    ..*) .*)
    (. (. * Faith Trust and Pixie Dust*

I'm a first day D23 Charter Member!

One man's Trivia is another man's Wisdom

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Okay, at the risk of bringing down the wrath of SuperOber, I'm not that crazy about TNBC, but still consider it a Christmas movie more than a Halloween movie.

Okay, at the risk of bringing down the wrath of SuperOber, I'm not that crazy about TNBC, but still consider it a Christmas movie more than a Halloween movie.

It's okay...he'll still love you. He knows that I loathe TNBC!

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyBabe View Post
    I love Halloween, we used to go the most fun parties! The last few years I've been working.

I never dressed as a Disney Character , with the exception of Mickey Mouse for a band show during football season.

DD has been Minnie Mouse, Tinker Bell, Cinderella and Esmerelda over the years.

DS has been Aladdin, the Blue Power Ranger and Goliath (from Gargoyles)

Uh hem... Where is TNBC ?

From your list I'd have to say...

then
    The Tower of Terror

I enjoyed Twitches, have never seen Hocus Pocus and Halloweentown is cute but not on my list.

Have you seen the Disney Channel movie "Under Wraps" about three kids reanimating a Mummy? I enjoyed it a lot.

Actually, you can give me a Dracula or Mummy movie any time of the year, oh yeah!

<--- Me getting into the halloween spirit!
    Well you better not be working this year young lady! You've gotta have some Halloween fun!

I'd love to see pics of your DD and DS in some of their Disney costumes Too cute!

And thanks for sticking with me and Jack MBabe!

<--- Me getting into the Halloween spirit
    ~Bobby Jack

It's OK T-Nina, I'm sure Melis needs someone to bash my all-time favorite movie with, especially during this time of year...

Just kidding!

And yes, I still love you!
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98 View Post
    It's okay...he'll still love you. He knows that I loathe TNBC!
    Loathe? I think you mean LOVE!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ~Bobby Jack

GIOny is offline Premium Annual Passholder

Would you chooose:

Hocus Pocus
    Twitches
    The Tower of Terror
    Halloween Town

Another vote for Hocus Pocus , I also like the old Charlie Brown and Gar-Halloween-Field (Garfield) cartoons. I bought that Eddie Murphy movie "The Haunted Mansion" last year (on sale) but still haven't opened it yet. So we will have to watch it this year (although I have heard it's not very good)!
    It's kind of fun to do the impossible!

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    Well I'm glad you posted in my thread anyway! Please post some pics once you get your house all decorated. Hopefully I'll get more done this weekend, but I'm not sure since I think my wife and I will be visiting the Land of Oz this weekend.

What Disney characters have you been in past Halloweens? Who are some of your favorite characters? Maybe we could help you come up with some ideas for this year.
    Oh that would be great! I don't remember which order but here are the costumes i have worn:
    -Belle
    -Cinderella
    -Dorothy from wizard of oz..i know i know
    -Minnie Mouse
    -A southern Bell(you know, "we want the red head) except i look exactly like the girl in red
    -ummm ahh i forget..when i remember I'll give u the rest..

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Quote Originally Posted by GIOny View Post
    Another vote for Hocus Pocus , I also like the old Charlie Brown and Gar-Halloween-Field (Garfield) cartoons. I bought that Eddie Murphy movie "The Haunted Mansion" last year (on sale) but still haven't opened it yet. So we will have to watch it this year (although I have heard it's not very good)!
    Every year my family and I watch Hocus Pocus

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

Quote Originally Posted by disney fanatic View Post
    Oh that would be great! I don't remember which order but here are the costumes i have worn:
    -Belle
    -Cinderella
    -Dorothy from wizard of oz..i know i know
    -Minnie Mouse
    -A southern Bell(you know, "we want the red head) except i look exactly like the girl in red
    -ummm ahh i forget..when i remember I'll give u the rest..
    Great costumes! Got any pics of of them? Like maybe the red head? Can't wait to hear the rest...
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by disney fanatic View Post
    Every year my family and I watch Hocus Pocus
    My DW and I watched Hocus Pocus and Bram Stoker's Dracula this weekend.
    ~Bobby Jack

Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinJack81 View Post
    My DW and I watched Hocus Pocus and Bram Stoker's Dracula this weekend.

"My DW" Still getting used to that!

We watched Hocus Pocus too!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast