Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss do these DIsney boards make you sick of the word "classic?" in the Community Center forums; I don't mean to pick on the people that don't like their favorite rides messed with, but I can't help but notice that when ever someone complains about a change ...
    Dragonrider1227 is offline Fastpass Holder

do these DIsney boards make you sick of the word "classic?"

I don't mean to pick on the people that don't like their favorite rides messed with, but I can't help but notice that when ever someone complains about a change in a ride (that's often actually for the better) the only ting they usually say against it is that it's "a classic." Does anyone else think the word is kinda over used? I feel it really proves that theory that if a word is used too much, it starts to lose it's meaning

turkeymama is offline Christmas Shopping Rules!
    Probably is overused sometimes. To me a "classic" is something like Cinderella's carousel or IaSW. What defines a "classic"? Is it something that has been there since the park opened or something that has just been there for a long time?
    "You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."
    Walt Disney