Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Remember When - TV shows in the Community Center forums; i was searching on th web today (well when i had battery power!!) and i thought it might be neat to share our favorite shows that used to run on ...
    kylewhit89 is offline Annual Passholder

Remember When - TV shows

i was searching on th web today (well when i had battery power!!)
    and i thought it might be neat to share our favorite shows that used to run on TV but are now off the air or occasionally played

mine are....
    Rocko's Modern Life
    All That - (older version)
    Doug
    aaaaahhhh! real monsters
    a bunch of nick at night shows
    and i can't remember the rest!!

i know there are adults out there who might have no clue what i am talking about!
    but what is your shows run in the past??
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. - Walt Disney

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    Oh! The old all that..i remember that! The one now(well most recent) Isn't as good as the older version. There are no new episodes for the most recent all that and didn't they just get a new girl? wasn't that the big shabammm going on? Picking out a new comedian..and now no more episodes? Hmm..-All that-Are you afraid of the Dark?-and i can't remember the name, but i remember the faces, Melissa Joan Hart and that kid with red hair..and the guy would crawl into her window or something..Wow..real specific..you remember that show?

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT