Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Discussions Discuss Christmas Shows/Movies ... in the Community Center forums; I saw the Christmas Songs I hate thread and decided there are other Christmas things that have been way overplayed too... How many movies and shows do you see on ...
    Refiner is offline D-Ticket Holder

Christmas Shows/Movies ...

I saw the Christmas Songs I hate thread and decided there are other Christmas things that have been way overplayed too...

How many movies and shows do you see on TV every Christmas on every channel that drive you nuts?

Miracle on 34th Street ...
    Seems to me that this one has been soo over-played every year that I don't even want to watch it anymore - ever! I recall a time when every station had this movie playing all day long on Christmas... or every day in December, at least 1 station somewhere was playing this movie. Not that it is a bad movie, but it needs a break.

A Christmas Carol
    another one that has a moral, but has been way over played...

It's A Wonderful Life
    yet another one that has been way over played...

I know there are more to list and I bet you have a few of your own pet peeves against seeing the same old movies/programs/shows year after year and many times each year...

so lets hear it
    Last edited by Refiner; 11-23-2006 at 09:08 PM.
    Oooo ... here be dragons! Please visit them.

(aww trying for more little guys).

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Well I don't like Little Drummer Boy. That may surprise some people (ha)...

And I don't like any colorized versions of old films. Just leave those in the vault.