Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Disney Dating Show in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Bachelorette 2: I am used to living in capativity, so I am already accustomed to venturing out being a luxury. I have never had much money, so not being able ...
    Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Bachelorette 2: I am used to living in capativity, so I am already accustomed to venturing out being a luxury. I have never had much money, so not being able to afford much is the story of my life. As for my family, I have none - my only friend is my pet, and he travels with me wherever I go. Waiting - though I am not particularly patient, I am used to making do in my current scenario, all the while hoping for and fighting for a better life, so I think I will be able to wait for King Richard to return.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Bachelorette #1: I don't have any real friends or family. I never have. All I've got are some statues that I talk to and croone for.
    Izzy

Belle is offline A-Ticket holder
    Bachelorette 3: As mentioned before, I live with a bunch of incompetents, so I do not mind leaving them. And waiting for King Richard to return - Ha! - I can sort things out with the local police force for you.

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Here are my guesses,
    Bachelorette #1 Ariel?
    Bachelorette #2 Esmerelda?
    Bachelorette #3 The Mechanic girl from Atlantis?

in any case, my choice is Bachelorette #2!
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Jasmine: Now that you have chosen your date, Mr. Hood, let's start out by meeting the girls you didn't choose. Bachelorette #1 comes to us from mythological Greece. She is a beautiful, young independent woman who has had guy trouble in the past. Please welcome Megara from Hercules to the stage. (audience applauds) Bachelorette #3 comes to us from her "secret" lab in Mesoamerica. She likes to make potions that change people into animals. Please welcome Yzma from The Emporer's New Groove to the stage. (audience applauds)

Before you meet the girl you chose, let's find out where you two will be going on your mystery date. (opens an envelope) Robin, you and Bachelorette #2 will be going to have a candlelight dinner on Pride Rock! (audience applauds) You two will be able to enjoy your dinner during sunset on the African safari served by none other than Timon and Pumbaa from The Lion King trilogy. (they enter on stage, audience applauds) Hope you like bugs - especially the little cream filled kind!

Now, I assume you are ready to meet your date, Mr. Hood. Bachelorette #2 comes to us from the city of love, Paris. She is a gypsy that likes to dance with her pet goat. Please welcome to the stage Esmerelda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. (audience applauds)
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!
    Meg:That's okay. There was this hunk that saved my life.......Wonder Boy.....
    Izzy

Esmerelda: He's pretty tough - I like that - but I could still beat him up!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

Yzma: Oh well, he seemed like a useless slug anyways!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    oooh, this sounds like fun!!!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

Jasmine: While we are waiting for Mr. Hood to respond, I would like to take this opportunity to make some announcements. The rules on the first post of this forum have been updated. They now are "job descriptions" for each of the Disney Dating Show postions: host, known player, and mystery players. There are only two rule changes that have been made. To be the known player, you must have played in at least one round. To be the host, you must have played in at least two rounds. If you do not know how to play or want to know how you can get involved in this game, the first post should answer your questions. If you do not understand something or have a question that was not answered, please pm me and I will be happy to help you.

The next announcement is concerning Round 3. We are looking for a known bachelor and two mystery bachelorettes - please pm BelleGurl if you are interested.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Well, the change of scenery from forest to plains will be a nice change for once, hopefully the heat won't get to me.

How ironic that two lawless vagabonds would find each other in the form of a game show...

*looks at Yzma*

Wow, she's scary beyond all reason.

Thanks a bunch, Jas.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Jasmine: You are quite welcome, Robin. Well, that's all the time we have for this episode,so besure to tune in next time, when it is my turn for a chance at a happily ever after. Belle has graciously invited us to her castle where she has three bachelors anxiously awaiting my arrival. Have fun on your trip Robin and Esmerelda! (turns to the audience) See you next time everybody! (audience applauds)
    - Jas (Rebecca)

Belle: Welcome to France and to the Disney Dating Show! (audience applauds) I am Belle and we are here to help Disney characters find their happily ever after. This episode's we are going to help our lucky bachelorette Jasmine. She is the lovely princess of Agrabah. In her quest to find a suitor before her next birthday, she has come here to find true love. Give it up for Jasmine(audience applauds as she walks in). Jasmine you may ask your first question.
    Last edited by Belle; 01-03-2005 at 06:37 PM.

Participants for Round 2:
    Host: Belle playing Belle
    Bachelorette: Princess Jas playing Jasmine
    Bachelor #1: The_Heat
    Bachelor #2: BigDaddyKyle
    Bachelor #3: BelleGurl
    - Jas (Rebecca)

Jasmine: Where would you take me and what would we do on our first date?
    - Jas (Rebecca)

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast