Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Disney Dating Show in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Bachelorette #3 : One of my favorite things to do is make sarcastic comments....
    Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Bachelorette #3 : One of my favorite things to do is make sarcastic comments.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    I enjoy walks through the forest, and birthday surprises.
    Last edited by The_Heat; 01-10-2005 at 09:57 PM.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    #1: Wow, What a tough question! Well, let's see... I enjoy meeting new people, but I'd have to say my very favorite thing to do is follow my curiosity to see where it leads me!
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

BigDaddyKyle is offline Moderator
    Wow!!! This is going to be a tough choice. And for my last question!

Question #3: What kind of atmoshpere (House, palace, swamp, etc,) would you most like to live in if we get married?????
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Bachelorette #3: I have lived in many different places around the world, but I would have to say my favorite place to be is at the beach, so that is where I would choose to live.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Well, I've lived in a cottage in the forest most of my life, and I seemed relatively happy there.
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

4Mickey is offline &quot;But why is the Rum gone?&quot;
    Where would I want to live? I'm sure I would be happy just about anywhere, but I 'd like to live somewhere I could wander off & find a bit of an adventure. There of course would have to be room for my cat to live with us as well... (By the way, you sure are rushing things aren't you?- I thought this was just a dating game!)
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!

Talking

Cinderella: Now that Goofy has asked his 3 questions,it's time for the reveal. Goofy,please reveal each girl's identities and pick your bachelorette! Thank you to each of the bachelorettes,I'm sure Goofy will always have you in his heart.
    Izzy

Garsh..Here goes my guesses!!!

B #1. You have stumped me...Jasmine???

B #2. Snow White

B #3. Mulan

Anyways, I willm have to pick Bachelorette # 3. I think that me and her would get along awesomely!!! Garsh!!!!!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Talking

Cinderella: Now that the final desision has been made,let's see where they're going! An all expences paid trip to Agrabah! Fly on a magic carpet with your sweetheart,look at the stars,anything you want to do is here! Now that the date is settled,heeeerrrrree'ss the reveal! Bachelorette #1 has indeed had an adventure.....in Wonderland! Please welcome.......Alice!(clapping) Bachelorette #2 live in a cottage in a forest with 3 fairies,being weary of needles. Please welcome.........Princess Aurora!(clapping) NOW.......what we've all been waiting for......the reveal of the new sweetheart of Goofy! Bachelorette #3 is an enemy to all,with her boss,fighting their worst enemy,ruining their plans. Please welcome......(drumrole).......Shego!(Boo's in the audience) Come on let's be nice!(clapping) Bachelorettes and Goofy may make their comments as they wish,and we'll be back after this comercial break!
    Izzy

Shego: He picked . . . me? And thought I was Mulan? Psh, I could take her down anyday!
    Quote Originally Posted by BelleGurl
    Shego!(Boo's in the audience)
    (Turns to the audience and starts hands glowing) Bring it on!
    Quote Originally Posted by BelleGurl
    Come on let's be nice!(clapping)
    (stops hands glowing) That's more like it!

So, Goofy, we're headed off to Agrabah. Should be easy to make some steals there - I mean if a streetrat can steal from these people and escape from the guards, it must be a piece of cake.

Dr. D, I know I didn't tell you that I may be gone next week, because I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would be chosen, but I will be gone - Sorry it's the same week the henchmen will be gone to a wedding - you know you probably shouldn't attempt taking over the world next week because Kimmy will definitely stop you without me.

Drakken: (in the audience) (makes a growling, annoyed sound)
    Last edited by Princess Jas; 01-13-2005 at 08:53 PM.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

Garsh!!!!! Somebody Get Me Outta Here!!!!!
    See YOU at Disney World,

BDK

<!--StartFragment -->

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyKyle
    Garsh!!!!! Somebody Get Me Outta Here!!!!!
    Shego: Perhaps I can help (makes hands glow and pushes Goofy out of the ballroom) (Goofy does the classic "Goofy scream"). Dr. D, seems like there's an open seat for Agrabah - wanna come?

Dr. Drakken: Are you wearing a moodulator again? Because I'm scared! (starts ****ing thumb)

Kim Possible: (runs in through the newly made Goofy shaped hole in the wall of the palace) Shego! (They start kung fo fighting)

Jasmine: (in the audience, to Cinderella and her prince) Sorry about the hole in your wall - that wasn't supposed to happen - the dating show will cover the repair cost. (to Aladdin, not loud enough for Cindy and her prince to hear) Glad this didn't happen when we had the show in Agrabah - too bad the date is happening there - we'll have to put the guards on high alert.

Aladdin: (with food in his mouth) What? Sorry, didn't hear what you said - too busy watching the fight and eating baklava!

Jasmine: Where did you get baklava?

Genie: (like a walking merchant at a sporting event) Get your baklava here! Fresh baklava - 2 for a dollar!

Jasmine: (sighs) I should have known!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

Talking

Cinderella: Umm...someone's got to get this scary woman out of here! She's ruined my night! Could all the bachelorettes please make a comment so we can run for our lives?!?!?
    Izzy

OOC: 4Mickey is at WDW, so Alice can't make a comment.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast