Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Disney Dating Show in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Bachelor #2:I'm very intelligent,and mysterious. In fact,I just confused a young girl passing by.......ahhhh....though I can be quite a scary creature at times....
    BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!

Talking

Bachelor #2:I'm very intelligent,and mysterious. In fact,I just confused a young girl passing by.......ahhhh....though I can be quite a scary creature at times.
    Izzy

Belle is offline A-Ticket holder
    Belle: I am tired of living in my small village in France - I want to live somewhere exciting, so if I choose you, most likely I will come to live with you. Where will we live together?

Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah
    Bachelor #3: My whole life is an adventure, so I don't have a "house," per say, I just stay wherever I can - and you would be welcome to join me there.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Bachelor #2: As I've said,I live in a tree. If you are afraid of hights,there are leaves beneath the tree you can sleep on.
    Izzy

Belle's Boy is offline A-Ticket holder
    Bachelor #1: I don't really have a real home,I'm on an adventure. I left my parents(well,not my real parents) so I could go through this adventure. After I finish my adventure,we'll live with my real parents on a bed of clouds.......I miss them so!
    Brad

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Now that Belle has asked her questions, it's time for her to guess the bachelor's identities, and pick the lucky guy! Thanks to each of the bachelors for playing the game!
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Belle is offline A-Ticket holder
    Belle: Bachelor 1-Philp
    Bachelor 2-Owl
    Bachelor 3-Aladdin
    Bachelor 3

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    Now that yo've made your decision, it's time to reveal the bachelors!

but first, you and the lucky guy have won an all expense paid trip to...

<drum roll>

NEVERLAND! Where you can swim with mermaids, go cave dwelling with the lost boys, visit Mr. Hook's Crocodile Farm and have a wonderful lobster dinner on the golden pirate ship, served by none other than Peter Pan and cooked by Mr. Smee!

and now to reveal the bachelors:

Bachelor number 1 comes to us from the mythological land of Ancient Greece, please welcome.......HERCULES!!!!

Bachelor number 2 comes and goes as he pleases, and is never without a good riddle and a nice smile, give a hand to THE CHESIRE CAT!!!!!!

Bachelor number 3 comes to us from the mysterious arabian desert, and although he used to run with some rather vicious vagabonds, he has changed for the better, please welcome, your date.......CASSIM!!!!

Belle, now is the time that you may comment on the bachelors that haven't been picked and your lucky date!
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Aladdin: Way to go dad! Belle, didn't you see me sitting here in the audience with Jasmine? (does his little eyebrow thing)
    Cassim: Like father, like son.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Jasmine: There's still more Disney characters that need their happily ever after. If you are interested in participating in an upcoming round of the Disney Dating Show, please pm Princess Jas.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

Cassim: Ummm, did I scare everyone off? I promise I'm not going to steal anything!
    - Jas (Rebecca)

So far,we are having troubles launching the next round. There are no volunteers,yet. So please volunteer soon!
    Izzy

Ok, I got tired of waiting, so I volunteered for a few people (people who have played before and I felt confident wouldn't mind me volunteering them). If anyone else wants to play in this round - pm me and I will drop out as Bachelorette #3, since I am the host.

Round 5
    Host: Princess Jas playing Iago
    Bachelor: Dodger (The_Heat)
    Bachelorette 1: BelleGurl
    Bachelorette 2: Belle
    Bachelorette 3: GoofyGurl2004

BelleGurl, we need to discuss through pm who we are going to be playing.

Will do an introduction for Round 5 this afternoon / evening.
    Last edited by Princess Jas; 02-09-2005 at 12:38 AM.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

( Bet you didn't know that this afternoon/evening meant the next month - Sorry, school was crazy)

Iago: Hello and welcome to the Disney Dating Show! Today we are at the Enchanted Tiki Room: Under New Management and are going to help Dodger find himself a little lady. Now why he wants to do that is beyond me, but we've got three girls that want the same thing. Some of you may be sitting there wondering why I am hosting this show if I want to "forget about love." Frankly I wonder that myself. Maybe love does conquer all - that or Jasmine threatened to pluck me if I didn't host the show. It was one of those things. Dodger, ask your first question.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

Bachelorette #1: Where is this Dodger? I thought this show lasts for a half hour?
    Izzy

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast