Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Disney Dating Show in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Princess Jas : Hello and welcome to Agrabah! In my quest to find a suitor before my next birthday, I have noticed that many of my fellow Disney characters also ...
    Princess Jas is offline Princess of Agrabah

Disney Dating Show

Princess Jas: Hello and welcome to Agrabah! In my quest to find a suitor before my next birthday, I have noticed that many of my fellow Disney characters also need some help finding the love of their life. Because of this, I have started the Disney Dating Show.

Job Descriptions:
    Host: How to become one and requirements
    - pm Princess Jas if you want to be host
    - Requirement to be host: played in at least 2 rounds
    Host: Jobs
    - receives pms with the identities of interested players
    - pm Princess Jas with players names so this page can be updated
    - selects the Disney location that the game takes place at
    - pretends to be a Disney character when performing hosting roles in the game
    - pm players to let them know that the game is starting in a few days when the previous round host reveals the identities of the mystery players
    - starts the game when there are enough players and the last game has ended
    - pm mystery players that have not responded within 24 hours to the known player's question, reminding them that they need to answer
    - pm known player if they have not asked a new question within 24 hours of the last mystery player's answer, reminding them that they need to ask a question
    - responds as the mystery players that have not responded within 48 hours of the known player's question, to keep the game moving
    - asks a question as the known player if they have not responded within 48 hours of the last mystery player's answer, to keep the game moving
    - reveals the identities of the mystery players
    - reveals the "Disney date" of the known player and their chosen mystery player
    - ends the game when each of the mystery players and the known player has reacted to the ending and indicates that the next round will be starting soon
    - pm the next round host to let them know that they may start the next round

Known Bachelor (odd rounds) / Bachelorette (even rounds)
    Known Player: How to become one and requirements
    - pm the host for the round they wish to play in or pm Princess Jas if a host has not been found yet
    - Requirement: played in at least one round
    Known Player: Jobs
    - pretends to be a Disney character - one that has never been played / not been played in several rounds
    - asks the mystery players as the Disney character 3 questions for each of them to respond to - one question at a time - waits for all of the mystery players to respond before asking another question
    - Does not comment when some mystery players have responded and others have not, so they do not influence the other mystery player's responces
    - Guesses the identities of the mystery players and chooses who will be coming on "the date" with them
    - Reacts after the host has revealed the mystery players's identities

Mystery Bachelorettes (odd rounds) / Bachelors (even rounds)
    Mystery Players: How to be one and requirements
    - pm host of the game they wish to play in or pm Princess Jas if a host has not been found yet
    - Requirements: NONE!!!!!!!!!!
    Mystery Players: Jobs
    - pretends to be a Disney character - one that has never been played / not been played in several rounds
    - answers the questions that the known player asks
    - Reacts after the host has revealed their identities

We are looking for a Round 3 bachelor and 2 Round 3 mystery bachelorettes - please pm your identities to BelleGurl. We are also looking for a host and 3 Round 4 mystery bachelors - pm Princess Jas until a host is found.
    Last edited by Princess Jas; 01-06-2005 at 01:39 PM.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Game Records:
    Round 1 - Complete
    Host: Princess Jas playing Jasmine
    Bachelor: Robin Hood (The Heat)
    Bachelorette 1: BelleGurl played Megara
    Bachelorette 2: Princess Jas played Esmerelda - chosen
    Bachelorette 3: Belle played Yzma
    Date: Pride Rock
    Round 2 - Complete
    Host: Belle playing Belle
    Bachelorette: Princess Jasmine (Princess Jas)
    Bachelor 1: The_Heat played Frollo
    Bachelor 2: BigDaddyKyle played Genie -chosen
    Bachelor 3: BelleGurl played Phil
    Date: Under the Sea
    Round 3 - Complete
    Host: BelleGurl playing Cinderella
    Bachelor: Goofy (BigDaddyKyle)
    Bachelorette 1: 4Mickey played Alice
    Bachelorette 2: The_Heat played Aurora
    Bachelorette 3: Princess Jas played Shego - chosen
    Date: Agrabah
    Round 4 - Complete
    Host: The_Heat playing Tramp
    Bachelorette: Belle (Belle)
    Bachelor 1: Belle's Boy played Hercules
    Bachelor 2: BelleGurl played The Chesire Cat
    Bachelor 3: Princess Jas played Cassim - chosen
    Date: Neverland
    Round 5 - In Progress
    Host: Princess Jas playing Iago
    Bachelor: Dodger (The_Heat)
    Bachelorette 1: BelleGurl
    Bachelorette 2: Belle
    Bachelorette 3: Princess Jas
    Round 6 - Accepting Appications
    Host:
    Bachelorette: Ariel (BelleGurl)
    Bachelor 1: Belle's Boy
    Bachelor 2: Olmec26
    Bachelor 3:
    Last edited by Princess Jas; 01-28-2005 at 11:15 AM.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

I got engaged at Epcot on June 17, 2007! We're going back to celebrate my graduation in May 2009!

Round One Participants:
    Host: Princess Jas playing Jasmine

Bachelor: The_Heat playing Robin Hood

Mystery Bachelorettes:
    Bachelorette 1: BelleGurl
    Bachelorette 2: Princess Jas
    Bachelorette 3: Belle

If you are interested in being the known bachelor or one of the mystery bachelorettes for Round 3, pleas pm BelleGurl.
    Last edited by Princess Jas; 12-31-2004 at 04:44 PM.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

Jasmine: Welcome to Agrabah and to the Disney Dating Show! (audience applauds) I am Jasmine, Princess of Agrabah, and we are here to help Disney characters find their happily ever after. This episode's bachelor comes to us from Sherwood forest. Don't let his title "Prince of Theives" make you think he is bad, he steals from the rich to give to the poor. He is the title character in Disney's Robin Hood. Will you please welcome Robin Hood! (everyone claps) Mr. Hood, behind that wall we have three lovely bachelorettes that think they can win your heart. You will ask three questions, one at a time, for each of the bachelorettes to respond to. When you have asked all of your questions, you will guess the identity of your bachelorettes and chose the one you want to go on your mystery date with. Mr. Hood, you may ask your bachelorettes your first question.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    As the Prince of thieves, I'm constantly running from the local town Sheriff, which makes housing somewhat of a problem, how would all of you react if every time a good deed was done, we would have to run and take shelter in a forest?
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Bachelorette 2: It would not bother me - I am used to living without a house and without luxuries.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

BelleGurl is offline LETS BRING IN 2006!!!!

Red face Well.....

....I'm used to living near beautiful men and in a beautiful house. But,I will do it for true love.I hope I will get it this time!
    Izzy

Belle is offline A-Ticket holder
    Bachelorette 3: That really wouldn't suit me - I am used to living in a big palace with all of my research tools and am not fond of the outdoors.

Talking

By the way,I'm Bacheolorette #1,Robbie.
    Izzy

Jasmine: Now you can share any thoughts you may have about what you have heard from the bachelorettes, if you wish, Mr. Hood. Then, you may ask your second question.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

In order to fulfill my deeds of robbing the rich to feed the poor, I find it much more effecient to do it with several other members with the same interests, so how would you feel about living with a band of merry men and a friar?

Bachelorette 2: Again, I already live with a large group of people, so living with your merry men would not really be very different for me.
    - Jas (Rebecca)

Bachelorette #1:Well,first of all are the men beautiful. I may try and flirt or fall in love with them,would that be okay?
    Izzy

Belle is offline A-Ticket holder
    Bachelorette 3: I already live with a couple of incompetent men, so I don't suppose your merry men could be much worse.

Bachelorette #1, I suppose they are attractive as they can be, living in the outdoors, with no indoor plumbing, I suppose.

Last question: As the local law enforcement is not to fond of me, venturing out into the open for pleasures will be a luxery that we won't be able to afford much, so in the worst case scenario, how would you all feel about not having as much contact with your loved ones and friends, and would you be able to wait until King Richard returns from the crusades, as he will sort things out with the local police force?

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast