Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Interesting Trivia Fact in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I have one of those tear off everyday calendars that is The Dumbest Things Ever Said or Done. This is what it said for Sat. April 28th Cartoonist Bill Peet ...

Interesting Trivia Fact

I have one of those tear off everyday calendars that is The Dumbest Things Ever Said or Done. This is what it said for Sat. April 28th

Cartoonist Bill Peet worked for the Disney Studios, where he created such classic animated movies as The Sword and the Stone and 101 Dalmations. While drawing Peter Pan, Peet got into an argument with the boss, Walt Disney, and lost. For revenge, the artist drew the evil Captain Hook in Disney's likeness.

Just thought I'd share that with all of you!

Lori

http://wewantstheredhead.blogspot.com

nicks10 is offline @nick_straka
    Thats interesting. Its weird cause most of us think of Walt more like Peter Pan, because of him being a child at heart.
    -Nick

"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    lol, that is funny, i don't know if i really see much resemblance between walt and captain hook though
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!