Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Extraordonair Questionaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; P.S. I love the pic in your sig....
    Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass

P.S. I love the pic in your sig.

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? Honestly, I think I just might..
    Lemme guess, you wouldn't keep most of it and you'd be somewhere kicking down doors and looking for bad guys?

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? Magic Kingdom
    2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, where would you shop? World of Disney
    3. Which character would you want to slow dance with? Prince Charming
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMRR with? Eeyore
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks? Swim
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose?Nemo
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? Yes
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose?Cinderella
    9. Would you rather ride SM or RnRC with the lights on? SM
    10. Which Disney restaurant would you want to cater your nightly dinners? Spirit of Aloha at the Poly
    11. What costume would you love to borrow? Cinderella's Dress
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work? HM
    13. Would you rather camp out on TSI or Camp Minnie Mickey? Camp Minnie Mickey
    14. Which park would you like to have a behind the scenes tour of? Animal Kingdom
    15. Would you rather ride a horse or a segway through the MK? Segway
    16. Would you rather spend the night in the castle or the HM? The Castle
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures? Splash Mountain, you get less wet
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be? Pocahontas - Play and work with animals
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)? Jasmine I guess.
    20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)? Belle
    WHAFTFCOL now who wants a cookie!?!
    Copy Right of S&B LLC.
    SITTM... We have an App for that!

Yeah, I like Ninja Rubber Duckies FCOL!

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    First off, let me agree with all that this is a GREAT poll!!! Such fun things to think about.

1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? Epcot! I love that place
    2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, where would you shop? World of Disney
    3. Which character would you want to slow dance with? Oh, I can't believe I can't think of his name but Cinderella's beau... for the song. Every time I hear that one Ii think of my darling hubby becuase it's his ringtone.
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMRR with? Long John Silver from Treasure Planet -- it's such a juxtaposition -- the right kind of guy (he could have been a cook on a wagon train) but the wrong setting.
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks? As large as I am... swim -- at least I'd weigh less.
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose? Pocahontas, but at the end. I think that would be an interesting time to be around.
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? I'd love to say no, but a million is a LOT of money. I dunno.
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose? Probably Mulan because at the end of the first movie (haven't really seen the 2nd) she has the respect of her people and mostly her man knows that she's just as capable as he is so when she defers to him he'll know it's a gift.
    10. Which Disney restaurant would you want to cater your nightly dinners? Yachtsman.. I'll never turn down a good steak
    11. What costume would you love to borrow? Tink's, but only if I could look like her in it.
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work? Guest Relations so I could solve people's problems and make them happier.
    14. Which park would you like to have a behind the scenes tour of? Magic Kingdom
    15. Would you rather ride a horse or a segway through the MK? Horse
    16. Would you rather spend the night in the castle or the HM? The Castle
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures? Splash Mountain, you get less wet
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be? Hmmmmmmm....... Jack Sparrow. I wonder if he plans it all out or just thinks about it as he goes along.
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)? Maybe Belle but after she'd gotten older and larger.
    20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)? Probably Belle but maybe Mulan now that she's a bit more confident.

Again, great poll!
    Hypermommy

Hypermommy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Just had to add that I LOVE! that picutre of the princesses
    Hypermommy

disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe
    Thanks Hypermommy...I'm thinking of new questions for the extrodonair questionaire part two as we speak
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Didn't figure alligators would scare a Florida girl (let alone an ex-lifeguard.....you're just full of surprises, Meg), but couldn't pass up an opportunity to pass along a little morbid Disney trivia cleverly disguised as token concerned citizen shtick.

(Out of curiousity, how are you when it comes to ROUS-es?)

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    Lemme guess, you wouldn't keep most of it?
    I'm just saying there's an awful lot of good that much can do, and when it's put into the right places, it'll keep doing that good long after I've moved on. That kinda thing would give me reason to find some new places to take my downtime (otherwise, perish the thought).

LittleMermaid is offline ...You can just stay here and watch for sharks :)
    1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? mgm
    2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, where would you shop? art of disney
    3. Which character would you want to slow dance with? prince eric
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMR with? capt jack...just because he would probably freak out & it would be pretty funny
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks? swim...it would take me years to jog anything
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose? is 'tnbc' considered an animated film?...because that would be amazing!!...if not, then the lion king
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? never
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose? the little mermaid
    9. Would you rather ride SM or RnRC with the lights on? since i've seem 'sm' with the lights on many times...i'm gonna go with 'rnrc'...i think that would be really awesome
    10. Which Disney resteraunt would you want to cater your nightly dinners? garden grill
    11. What costume would you love to borrow? belle's golden dress
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work? no question...haunted mansion
    13. Would you rather camp out on TSI or Camp Minnie Mickey? tsi
    14. Which park would you like to have a behnd the scenes tour of? mk
    15. Would you rather ride a horse or a segway through the MK? horse
    16. Would you rather spend the night in the castle or the HM? ohhh...that's a hard one...but i'll say the castle
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures? splash mountain...there's always that slight chance of not getting completely soaked
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be? .........idk
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)? ariel...red hair, blue eyes...
    20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)? belle...& jasmine
    Kari
    Don't be such a Guppie

We wants the REDHEAD!!!
    ...OF COURSE, THERE'S ALWAYS MY WAY

Bluebird is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Extraordonair Questionaire
    1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? Epcot
    2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, where would you shop? Crystal Arts
    3. Which character would you want to slow dance with? Jack Sparrow
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMR with? Donald Duck
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks? Swim the Seven Seas Lagoon
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose? Peter Pan
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? Yep
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose? Cinderella
    9. Would you rather ride SM or RnRC with the lights on?Space Mountain
    10. Which Disney resteraunt would you want to cater your nightly dinners? California Grill
    11. What costume would you love to borrow? Jasmine's
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work? Tower of Terror
    14. Which park would you like to have a behnd the scenes tour of? Animal Kingdom
    16. Would you rather spend the night in the castle or the HM? Castle
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures? Splash Mountain
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be? Aurora
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)? Piglet

20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)? Tinker-Bell
    Bluebird
    I'm all Ears!!
    WDW 2/18/91
    WDW 2/8/99
    WDW 3/15/08
    WDW 9/14/08

Nenny_Mouse is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? I agree with Most of you, Magic Kingdom
    2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, where would you shop? the World of Disney at Downtown Disney.. in a HEART BEAT!!!!
    3. Which character would you want to slow dance with? hmm... as much as i love mickey, Id have to say Aladdin or Jack Sparrow or Will
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMR with? Goofy definitly
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks? well im not much of a swimmer, so id have to pick running.
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose? wow thats a tough one..... i actually think Cars!!!!
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? OMG NOO WAY
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose? hmmm..... probably Mulan, shes tough, mind set AND got the cute guy and had cool guy best friends. add a sister, and thats me!
    9. Would you rather ride SM or RnRC with the lights on? SM only because i can ride that ride w/ my eyes open!
    10. Which Disney resteraunt would you want to cater your nightly dinners? Wow i have no idea! any restaurant would be fine with me. A mickey waffle breakfast party at my house would be the first thing!
    11. What costume would you love to borrow? Cinderellas Wedding Gown, i totally agree
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work? On stage somewhere, i used to dance and always wanted to perform there
    13. Would you rather camp out on TSI or Camp Minnie Mickey? Camp Minnie Mickey, i call the alcove with mickey!
    14. Which park would you like to have a behnd the scenes tour of? Magic Kingdom
    15. Would you rather ride a horse or a segway through the MK? Segway, no animals for me thank yu
    16. Would you rather spend the night in the castle or the HM? Castle definintly!
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures? Splash Mountain, my favorite ride. id go on it in the snow.... if it actually would snow in florida! lol
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be? hmmm.... good question...... id say the fighting skills of Elizabeth from POTC, that girl can kick some butt!!!
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)? maybe snow white, i have short brown hair, am small and petitie......
    20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)? Mulan (see answer#8) I am head strong like her and i love her attitude through both movies.
    Karen S.K. fellow scrapbooker and disney addict since September 12th, 1985

It all started with a mouse..... and noone in my family can stop it!!!:mickey:

suznels is offline B-Ticket Holder
    1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose?MK
    2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, where would you shop?The Emporium
    3. Which character would you want to slow dance with?no question......Captain Jack Sparrow!!!!
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMR with?Tigger
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks?yuck....neither! I guess I'd swim{w/floaties}
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose?Beauty and the Beast
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again?no but my husband would
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose?is there 1 where they end up rich? I'm already living happily ever after!
    9. Would you rather ride SM or RnRC with the lights on?doesn't matter - I'd have to shut my eyes on either!
    10. Which Disney resteraunt would you want to cater your nightly dinners?don't know how to choose just 1
    11. What costume would you love to borrow?Cinderella's ball gown - could I have her figure too?!
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work?Haunted Mansion
    13. Would you rather camp out on TSI or Camp Minnie Mickey?Camp Minnie Mickey
    14. Which park would you like to have a behnd the scenes tour of?Epcot
    15. Would you rather ride a horse or a segway through the MK?segway
    16. Would you rather spend the night in the castle or the HM?castle, the mansion would be too spooky
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures?boy you ask the tough ones! does it get below freezinf in Florida? I guess Splash Mountain - with a poncho
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be?Ariel's voice
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)?I guess Cinderella
    20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)?Goofy
    Suzie

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.

1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? Magic Kingdom. No question.
    2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, where would you shop? The World of Disney in Downtown Disney. That's a no-brainer. That store has EVERYTHING!
    3. Which character would you want to slow dance with? Either Aladdin, Shang, Phoebus, John Smith, or Prince Eric.
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMR with? The Mad Hatter!
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks? I think I'd run. The water doesn't seem too sanitary.
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose? Beauty and the Beast. It'd be fun to talk to things that ordinarily would't be alive.
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? Never.
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose? Aladdin and the King of Thieves. I would love to get married
    9. Would you rather ride SM or RnRC with the lights on? Rockin' Roller Coaster!
    10. Which Disney resteraunt would you want to cater your nightly dinners? Akershus. For sure.
    11. What costume would you love to borrow? Cinderella's.
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work? In Beauty and the Beast Live On Stage.
    13. Would you rather camp out on TSI or Camp Minnie Mickey? Camp Minnie Mickey.
    14. Which park would you like to have a behnd the scenes tour of? Magic Kingdom.
    15. Would you rather ride a horse or a segway through the MK? Segway.
    16. Would you rather spend the night in the castle or the HM? Castle. I'm afraid of everything in The Haunted Mansion.
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures? Splash Mountain. You don't get AS wet. Plus I love it.
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be? Mulan's quick thinking & fighting skills.
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)?Cinderella for sure. Tall, thin, blonde, average looking. Plus once I went to the Prime Time Cafe and the "mom" I had said I even looked like Cinderella.
    20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)? I'd have to say Jasmine. She's smart and doesn't take **** from anyone. Just like me
    Love, Kerri

tasha36 is offline Dreaming....
    1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? MK
    3. Which character would you want to slow dance with? Prince Eric
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMR with? Mickey, cos I'd be scared and he'd look after me!
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks? Swim - I love to swim
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose? Monsters Inc
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? No way!
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose? Cinderella
    9. Would you rather ride SM or RnRC with the lights on? Neither
    10. Which Disney resteraunt would you want to cater your nightly dinners? San Angel
    11. What costume would you love to borrow? Minnie's spotty red dress
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work? In a parade
    14. Which park would you like to have a behnd the scenes tour of? MK
    16. Would you rather spend the night in the castle or the HM? Castle
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures?Splash
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be? Snow White's singing
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)? Belle
    20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)? Ariel
    Tasha

1981 - Offsite
    1983 - Offsite
    1987 - Offsite
    1990 - Offsite
    1993 - Offsite
    2002 - All Star Movies
    2006 - Coronado Springs
    2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2013 - Port Orleans French Quarter
    2014 - Whole family trip! (Thanks Dad!)
    2015 - Three trips in a row?? Fingers crossed

MakAttack98 is offline E-Ticket Holder

Re: Extraordonair Questionaire

1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? MK
    3. Which character would you want to slow dance with? Aladdin
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMR with? Merida, I'm sure she would love it!
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks? Jog
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose? Brave, I love the arcitecture!
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? No!
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose? Jasmine
    10. Which Disney resteraunt would you want to cater your nightly dinners? California Grill
    11. What costume would you love to borrow? Belle's Ballroom Gown!
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work? In a parade, In FN:TM as Dory or as a Jungle Cruise Skipper!
    14. Which park would you like to have a behnd the scenes tour of? MK
    15. Would you rather ride a horse or a segway through the MK? Segway
    16. Would you rather spend the night in the castle or the HM? Castle!
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures? Kali!
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be? Ariel's voice (no, I am NOT Ursula!)
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)? Pocahontas
    20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)? Ariel
    See ya REAL soon!
    ~ Makena W.

"Keep doing what you're doing, forget what your friends say, keep loving Disney and stay as fun and as passionate and alwaus remaining a kid again." ~Lou Mongello

Tumblr WDW Radio Tumblr
    Beware of the Overtakers!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12