Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Extraordonair Questionaire in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; 1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? 2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, ...
    disneydarling is offline ...and the mome raths outgrabe

Extraordonair Questionaire

1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose?
    2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, where would you shop?
    3. Which character would you want to slow dance with?
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMR with?
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks?
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose?
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again?
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose?
    9. Would you rather ride SM or RnRC with the lights on?
    10. Which Disney resteraunt would you want to cater your nightly dinners?
    11. What costume would you love to borrow?
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work?
    13. Would you rather camp out on TSI or Camp Minnie Mickey?
    14. Which park would you like to have a behnd the scenes tour of?
    15. Would you rather ride a horse or a segway through the MK?
    16. Would you rather spend the night in the castle or the HM?
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures?
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be?
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)?
    20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)?
    Sisterhood of the traveling pirate in the pants: charter member

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? MK not even a question

2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, where would you shop? The Art of Disney in Epcot.. I could burn throught 10k really fast

3. Which character would you want to slow dance with? Prince Phillip...sigh

4. Which character would you want to ride BTMR with? Baloo....I don't know why, just seems like he would be fun, plus I've heard he gives great bear hugs

5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks? Swim the Lagoon, I pretty much ran the tracks during the 2007 WDW Marathon...no more for me please

6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose? Alice in Wonderland

7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? No! You can't put a price on a lifetime of fun!

8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose? Cinderella, she works hard and is kind to animals (not unlike yours truly) and ta-da...Happily Ever After with Prince Charming

9. Would you rather ride SM or RnRC with the lights on? SM...always been curious

10. Which Disney resteraunt would you want to cater your nightly dinners? Victoria and Alberts ( I would get soooo fat)

11. What costume would you love to borrow? Cinderellas Wedding gown

12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work? Behind the scenes with the animals at AK

13. Would you rather camp out on TSI or Camp Minnie Mickey? TSI...cause then I could swim the river and play in the MK after hours

14. Which park would you like to have a behnd the scenes tour of? Epcot

15. Would you rather ride a horse or a segway through the MK? A horse.......of course

16. Would you rather spend the night in the castle or the HM? Castle

17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures? Splash..you at least have a remote chance of staying dry!

18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be? Ariels voice...I can't carry a tune in a bucket

19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)? Cinderella or Aurora...blond and blue

20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)? Megara...we're both strong and independent, both been done wrong by men, and we're both named Meg!

A friend will help you mend a broken heart; a best friend will get a shovel and help you dig the hole.

skiyalater is offline Almost time for school!
    1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? MGM!!
    2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, where would you shop? Pretty much any large Pin Station on property...Probably the one in Downtown Disney
    3. Which character would you want to slow dance with? hmmm, if it was from the fab five then it would be Mickey
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMR with? Goofy
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks? Swim the lagoon
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose? The Incredibles
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? I don't think so....
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose? Probably Cinderella, because then I would live in the MK
    9. Would you rather ride SM or RnRC with the lights on? RnRC
    10. Which Disney resteraunt would you want to cater your nightly dinners? Narcoossees
    11. What costume would you love to borrow? I really don't know. If it was a CM uniform, then it would be Haunted Mansion
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work? RnRC, the Jungle Cruise or Haunted Mansion
    13. Would you rather camp out on TSI or Camp Minnie Mickey? Camp Minnie Mickey
    15. Would you rather ride a horse or a segway through the MK? Segway definitely
    16. Would you rather spend the night in the castle or the HM? I think I would have to go with Castle on that one, I'm kind of allergic to dust
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures? Splash, you get less wet
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be? Be invisible like Violet in the Incredibles
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)? Belle...I guess?
    20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)? Mickey
    "Por favor mantaganse alejado de las puertas"
    GO RED SOX!!!!
    Some people say I'm A.D.D., but I HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!!!!!

disneyfanatic101 is offline Trying to Get Back Into the Swing of Things!
    1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? it a tie between EPCOT and MK
    2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, where would you shop? Mouse Gear
    3. Which character would you want to slow dance with? since i'm a guy it will have to be Cinderella
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMR with? Mickey
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks? swim, I LOVE swimming
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose? Meet The Robinsons
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? NEVER!!!
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose? Don't know
    9. Would you rather ride SM or RnRC with the lights on? SM
    10. Which Disney resteraunt would you want to cater your nightly dinners? Primetime, I love good home-cookin'
    11. What costume would you love to borrow? Costume what costumes? lol. It would have to be Mickey's
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work? Guest Relations, I would like to help people make their dreams come true
    13. Would you rather camp out on TSI or Camp Minnie Mickey? TSI
    14. Which park would you like to have a behnd the scenes tour of? MK, see Walts original dream
    15. Would you rather ride a horse or a segway through the MK? Segway
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures? SM
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be? trying not to talk when being talked to
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)? Goofy, I'm tall and have big feet
    20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)? Goofy, I like to laugh and make people laugh
    Adam ~ A Proud D23 Charter Member!

baccimia is offline Fastpass Holder
    1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? Magic Kingdom
    2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, where would you shop? The World of Disney

3. Which character would you want to slow dance with? Goofy
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMR with? Donald
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks? Swim
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose? Peter Pan
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? No
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose? Cinderella
    9. Would you rather ride SM or RnRC with the lights on? SM
    10. Which Disney resteraunt would you want to cater your nightly dinners? Flame Tree BBQ
    11. What costume would you love to borrow? Cinderella
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work? Art of Disney
    13. Would you rather camp out on TSI or Camp Minnie Mickey? CMM
    14. Which park would you like to have a behnd the scenes tour of? Animal Kingdom
    15. Would you rather ride a horse or a segway through the MK?Horse
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures? Splash
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be? To Fly like Peter Pan
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)? lol....no idea
    20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality Goofy

A little pixie dust can fix anything!

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? Magic Kingdom
    2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, where would you shop? World Of Disney
    3. Which character would you want to slow dance with? Beast
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMR with? Kronk, just because.
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks? I'll swim the lagoon, that's probably quicker.
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose? Good question! Let me think about it, I'll edit later.
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? No way.
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose? Another tough one....Sleeping Beauty.
    9. Would you rather ride SM or RnRC with the lights on? RnRC
    10. Which Disney resteraunt would you want to cater your nightly dinners? Marrakesh
    11. What costume would you love to borrow? Cinderella's or Ariel's (as a mermaid)
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work? As far as which park? Epcot.
    13. Would you rather camp out on TSI or Camp Minnie Mickey? TSI, no contest.
    14. Which park would you like to have a behnd the scenes tour of? Magic Kingdom
    15. Would you rather ride a horse or a segway through the MK? Horse
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures? Splash Mountain, might turn into a bobsleigh ride.
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be? Tink's pixie dust, make others fly.
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)? I'm thinking Snow White or Belle or Mary Poppins? I don't know.
    20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)? Tinker Bell of course! It's all about me.

fortuosity is offline NOW APPROACHING...
    Trapped in the Earful Tower with the Animaniacs
    1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? MGM - and I would put in more attractions
    2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, where would you shop? World Of Disney
    3. Which character would you want to slow dance with? Belle
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMR with? Todd and Copper
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks? Jog the monorail track - I heard there are piranhas in the Seven Seas Lagoon
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose? Beauty and The Beast
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? No - mabey a billion
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose? Sword In The Stone
    9. Would you rather ride SM or RnRC with the lights on? Space Mountain - I wanna see those beams coming
    10. Which Disney resteraunt would you want to cater your nightly dinners? Prime Time Cafe
    11. What costume would you love to borrow? Pluto
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work? Splash Mountain or Peter Pan's Flight
    15. Would you rather ride a horse or a segway through the MK? Segway - they're soo cool
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures? Splash Mountain - mostly indoors
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be? Robin Hood's Archery
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)? Either Simba, Gaston, or Peter Pan
    20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)? Gaston
    More Beer? What For Nothing Helps... Get Me Five Dozen Eggs Instead
    Imagination! Imagination! A Dream Can Be A Dream Come True With Just A Spark In Me And You

America, Keep On Flying Now. Keep Your Spirit Free, Facing New Frontiers

Cinderella CastleSpaceship EarthTree Of LifeEarful Tower

#1EeyoreFan is offline I love Eeyore! Disney Forever, and ever and ever etc.
    Extraordonair Questionaire
    1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? Magic Kingsom
    2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, where would you shop?Best Buy
    3. Which character would you want to slow dance with? Eeyore
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMR with?Donald
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks? Swim
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose? Roger Rabbit
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? Yes
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose? Beauty & Beast
    9. Would you rather ride SM or RnRC with the lights on? Splash Mountain
    10. Which Disney resteraunt would you want to cater your nightly dinners? Ohana's
    11. What costume would you love to borrow? Jessica Rabbit along with the body
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work? Magic Kingdom's Winnie the Pooh ride
    14. Which park would you like to have a behnd the scenes tour of? Magic Kingdom
    15. Would you rather ride a horse or a segway through the MK? segway
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures? Splash Mountain
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be? Tinker Bell making people Fly!
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)? Alice in Wonderland
    20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)? Eeyore
    DISNEY IS MY HAPPY PLACE THE ONLY TIME THAT I GET 2WKS OF HAPPINESS AND WORRY FREE TIME!!!!!! This time I will see it through the eyes of my baby girl born 2008.

Next Trip is December 2010

Can't wait!!!!!!

Jul- 85 - Poly- 1st Time ever Nov - 97 - Best Western
    Nov- 98- travel Lodge Nov- 99 - Music - Family Trip
    Oct- 00 - Music Nov- 01 - Movies
    Oct-02- Movies Dec- 03 - Movies
    Oct-04- Pop - Married Dec- 05- Pop
    Dec-06 - Pop Nov- 07- Pop

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? Epcot. And I would instate some reforms.........
    2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, where would you shop? The Virgin Superstore in Downtown Disney, I'd guess.
    3. Which character would you want to slow dance with? Jasmine.
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMR with? Mulan.
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks? Jog ON the monorail line? If they'd agree to hold off the trains for a bit, I've always wanted to try that one. But since it'd probably be a bit warm out there, I'll take the swim (always wanted to do that, too).
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose? Aladdin.
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? Honestly, I think I just might.
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose? Not sure what defines fairy tale, but again, Aladdin sounds alright by me.
    9. Would you rather ride SM or RnRC with the lights on? RnRC.
    10. Which Disney restaurant would you want to cater your nightly dinners? Nine Dragons.
    11. What costume would you love to borrow? That Captain Jack get-up looked pretty neat.
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work? The Jungle Cruise.
    13. Would you rather camp out on TSI or Camp Minnie Mickey? TSI.
    14. Which park would you like to have a behind the scenes tour of? Magic Kingdom.
    15. Would you rather ride a horse or a segway through the MK? If the crowds weren't too bad (and I was allowed to wear a cup), a horse sounds good.
    16. Would you rather spend the night in the castle or the HM? The castle. I'd imagine the accomodations are more comfy, and it'd probably be a little quieter.
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures? Kali River. A shorter ride, and when you're cold and wet, the last thing you want to do is spend any longer out there than you have to.
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be? Rajah the tiger. He probably doesn't have to leave the room when Jasmine is changing.
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)? Phineas (Hitchiking ghost #2).
    20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)? Animated? Shere Khan. Any? Commodore Norrington.
    Last edited by Conceited Ape; 06-18-2007 at 05:08 PM.

i Would have picked you to play Indiana Jones

Conceited Ape is offline 6 out of 7 dwarves aren't happy.
    Sweetheart, you just made my day. You're very kind, Meg.

(Promise me you'd be careful trekking back and forth from TSI to mainland Magic Kingdom if you get the chance--apparently, it's not as easy as it looks. A couple kids drowned in the attempt at Disneyland some years back, and I hear tell alligators aren't unheard of in there.)

disney fanatic is offline I don't wanna hurt you, I wanna KISS YOU!
    1. If you could own one park for a day which would you choose? Epcot!
    2. If you could go on a 10,000 dollar/ 10 minute shopping spree in one store, where would you shop? hmm...not sure!
    3. Which character would you want to slow dance with? Aladdin or Prince Phillip
    4. Which character would you want to ride BTMR with? Goofy!
    5. Would you rather swim across the Seven Seas Lagoon or jog the entire length of the monorail tracks? Definitely jog the length..
    6. If you could "jump into" an animated film which would you choose?Beauty and the Beast...I think
    7. Would you take a million bucks in return for never setting foot on Disney property again? No, I don't think so.
    8. If you could have your life turn out like a Disney fairy tale which would you choose? Cinderella...these are difficult questions!
    9. Would you rather ride SM or RnRC with the lights on? RnRC.
    10. Which Disney restaurant would you want to cater your nightly dinners? Ohana's
    11. What costume would you love to borrow? Belle's most beautiful dress
    12. If you were hired as a CM where would you want to work? The Jungle Cruise ALL THE WAY. That would be so much fun.
    13. Would you rather camp out on TSI or Camp Minnie Mickey? TSI.
    14. Which park would you like to have a behind the scenes tour of? EPCOT
    15. Would you rather ride a horse or a segway through the MK? A horse!
    16. Would you rather spend the night in the castle or the HM? That is a hard one...I would be scared in HM, but it would be so awesome! But the castle...ok the Castle!
    17. Would you rather ride Splash Mountain or Kali River Rapids in below freezing tempertaures? Splash Mountain.
    18. If you could take on one virtue or skill of a Disney character what would it be? Mulan, to become a woman warrior.
    19. Which character would you most likely be chosen to play in the parks (based on looks)? Belle
    20. Which character do you identify with most (based on personality)? Aurora

He won't win the MVP or be voted into the Hall of Fame........then again, some heroes don't play games.

Ms.HwithaBSwithaCT

No worries - I am a very strong swimmer and ex lifeguard...and alligators? Pshaw, I could take on a dozen with one arm tied behind my back

Quote Originally Posted by Conceited Ape View Post
    Sweetheart, you just made my day. You're very kind, Meg.

(Promise me you'd be careful trekking back and forth from TSI to mainland Magic Kingdom if you get the chance--apparently, it's not as easy as it looks. A couple kids drowned in the attempt at Disneyland some years back, and I hear tell alligators aren't unheard of in there.)

Tinker Bell is offline DisneyWorldTrivia.com Lifetime Pass
    Quote Originally Posted by disneydarling View Post
    i Would have picked you to play Indiana Jones
    So would the CMs working the Stunt show last time we were there! But he's too tall. (Not that I'm complaining or anything).

Edit - And that is including two of the stuntment who play Indy. The stuntwoman might have said so too but I think she was more focused on my son than anyone else.
    Last edited by Tinker Bell; 06-19-2007 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinker Bell View Post
    So would the CMs working the Stunt show last time we were there! But he's too tall. (Not that I'm complaining or anything).

Too tall and an Indiana look alike...poor poor tinker bell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast