Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss I need your help, Disney trivia buffs! Read more for details in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; I'd like to create a powerpoint game just for DWT and I'd like to have you guys be part of it by submitting your own questions to it! There will ...
    albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle

Exclamation I need your help, Disney trivia buffs! Read more for details

I'd like to create a powerpoint game just for DWT and I'd like to have you guys be part of it by submitting your own questions to it! There will be several types of trivia quizzes and games offered, and I need help with supplying all the trivia, questions and answers. The trivia that you supply could be about anything Disney related, about the theme parks, about the movies, the man behind the mouse, etc, questions could be anything from When did Magic Kingdom first open, to which one of these characters doesn't belong amongst the group? Feel free to be as creative as possible while coming up with your questions, just don't make them impossible to the point where we have to know how many hairs was on the head of Walt when he was 12. I'll try to use all the questions submitted into the DWT powerpoint game and I'll come up with a few as well. Please submit your questions and answers by using the form below. I will ask for your username on there, and that's to credit you for your question, if you don't want to be credited for your question, then just type NO CREDIT in the blank just so that way there's no empty blanks. Let's see what trivia questions you guys have, and be on the lookout for the DWT powerpoint game set to come out soon! Have fun creating and submitting them questions!

DWT Trivia Question Submit Form
    Last edited by albino_pygmy; 01-20-2008 at 01:06 AM.