Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss The Adventures of Mickey Mouse in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Mickey Mouse is walking towardly to the Cinderella's Castle at Walt Disney World. Meanwhile in Frontierland the evil bank robbers has an evil plan to rob the bank in disneyworld. ...
    JEANYLASER33 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    MIAMI,FL ARE PLANNING TO MOVE TO ORLANDO,FLORIDA

Cool The Adventures of Mickey Mouse

Mickey Mouse is walking towardly to the Cinderella's Castle at Walt Disney World. Meanwhile in Frontierland the evil bank robbers has an evil plan to rob the bank in disneyworld. Hey! Boss! What kind of Bank that we can rob. All of us can rob the bank in the city hall in Disneyworld. But! Wait The evil bank robbers forgot about Mickey Mouse he interfered of my evil plans. So! what do you want to do to Mickey Mouse! Said one of the evil bank robbers The evil bank robbers has an idea to capture of Mickey Mouse. What if! Mickey Mouse is all tied up bound and gagged to the floor in the boat and pushed the button and make the boat sink with Mickey Mouse in it. What do you think boss! Excellent!! Shorty That is a great idea. Then Mickey Mouse didn't know about the trap that the evil bank robbers is planning. But! Suddenly The evil bank robbers captured Mickey Mouse. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let Me go!!! evil bank robbers cried Mickey Mouse. But!!! Then The evil bank robbers tied up Mickey Mouse bound and gagged on the floor in the boat. Bawhahahaha! I have Mickey Mouse tied up bound and gagged on the floor in the boat. mmmmmmmm! muffled Mickey Mouse! And now Mickey Mouse is our prisoner and now noone can save Mickey Mouse now!!!! said one of the evil bank robbers. Let's go evil bank robbers to the bank and rob it. What about Mickey Mouse boss! Push that button and sink that boat with Mickey Mouse inside. Bwahaaahhaa! Goodbye! Mickey Mouse! See you in Davy Jones Locker! Said the evil bank robbers. Then one of the bank robbers pushed the button and the boat with Mickey Mouse inside tied up bound and gagged on the floor in the boat. Then the boat which Mickey Mouse is tied up bound and gagged in the floor.It's beginning to sink in the boat with Mickey Mouse tied up bound and gagged in the floor in the boat! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!The boat is sinking cried Mickey Mouse. Can Mickey Mouse escape before the boat sinks to the bottom of the sea? Then Mickey's Friends are looking for Mickey Mouse. Then one of the castmembers said to Mickey's Friends That the evil bank robbers has tied up Mickey Mouse bound and gagged in the floor in the boat and sinking fast. Oh no! not Mickey Mouse We need to rescue Mickey Mouse before the boat is sink to the bottom of the sea. It is now your turn! Please! Write me the next part of this story of what is going to happen to Mickey Mouse next!

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    Didnt you just post this or something similar about a week ago??????
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

JEANYLASER33 is offline C-Ticket Holder
    MIAMI,FL ARE PLANNING TO MOVE TO ORLANDO,FLORIDA
    no! I made this one last night!