The Disney Color Game
I saw this game elsewhere and thought it would work well here.
1. First person writes a color.
2. Keep the color bolded.
3. Second person lists something Disney related that is that color.
4. Second person will then post a new color for the third person to answer. And so on and so forth, see example below.
5. All entries must be Disney related.
6. Try not to go back to back, let someone else go in between.
7. If you decide to post a color like chartreuse, aubergine, or fawn, help out the next person a bit by giving them an idea those colors are like chartreuse (clear light green with hint of yellow), aubergine (dark purple like eggplant), or fawn (light yellowish brown).
8. Posting patterns is okay too, for example paisley, polka dots, etc.
9. You don't have to limit yourself to clothing, be creative!
10. Have fun!
Okay, let's get this game started:
3-D glasses (from Muppet Vision 3-D)
One of Aurora's dress colors
The orange bird of adventureland
The White Rabbit of course! :)
Peter Pan's shoes
KITTY!!! um errr....James P. "Sulley" Sullivan
The Beast's outfit
The Pink Elephants from "Dumbo".