Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Goofy's wife ? in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Goofy has a son named Max. Who is his wife ?...
    pjm406 is offline A-Ticket holder

Question Goofy's wife ?

Goofy has a son named Max. Who is his wife ?

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I'm guessing that a good portion of the population would admit to being married to Goofy at some time or another. Just look at the number of people wearing "I'm with Goofy" t-shirts. As for the real answer....you'll have to wait for someone in the know.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Jiminy Cricket is offline Ultimate Park "Hopper"
    1,015; 2 miles from WDW in Central Indiana; Windermere FL
    Goofy Goof is one of Disney's characters that has a few different names since he was created. Goofy did have a wife (name unknown) when he was Mr. Geef along with their son, Max. However, Goofy presently seems to be a widower and/or a single dad.
    Lord High Keeper of the Knowledge of Right and Wrong, Counselor in Moments of Temptation, and Guide along the Straight and Narrow Path and Oldest Active DWT/WDW Radio Member

DL: 1955* (1); WDW: 1977* (2), 1980* (2), 1985* (3), 1989* (3), 1996 (ASMu-3), 1999 (ASMo-3), 2000 (ASMu-2/PO-2), 2001 (ASMu-5), 2002 (ASMu-5), 2003 (ASMo-5), 2004* (8), 2004 (ASMo-8), 2005 (PC-10), 2006* (15), 2007* (20), 2008* (22), 2009* (26), 2010* (27), 2011* (32), 2012* (39), 2013* (36), 2013* (15), 2013* (9), 2013* (13), 2014* (40) Total Trips/Days = 26/353

*Off Property

Margos is offline B-Ticket Holder

Theory time...

Okay, so no one knows for sure who Mrs. Geef was... but here's a pretty interesting detail...
    In a comic series centering around Minnie's middle-school days, she had two best friends: Daisy, and a female dog named Penny. In "A Knight for a Day," Goofy's character ends up with a character named Princess Penelope. Coincidence?
    Furthermore, Penny had red hair, like Mrs. Geef. All of these things seem to add up to me. I think that Penny was probably Goofy's wife... I just wonder whatever happened to her....

Well, one thing's for sure, it isn't Clarabelle Cow. And probably not Glory Bee, either.

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder
    Yeah, for sure not Clarabelle Cow. For one, on her desk at Walt Disney World, there is a picture of Horace Horsecollar and if she were Max's mom, you would think she would have a picture of her son on there as well.
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

Clarabelle

Well, yeah. I just mentioned her because she dated Goofy for a while. I'm glad she went back to Horace. They make a much cuter couple.

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    For some reason Disney is real big on moms dying or just gone: Bambi, Chicken Little, Cinderella, Lilo, etc. That's just what I can come up with off the top of my head. I wonder why this theme is repeated so often?
    Last edited by elvistelth; 01-16-2009 at 08:14 PM.

pjm406 is offline A-Ticket holder

Goofy's wife

From Goofy. Aside from his roles in many "How to..." films and as the athletic "Sport Goofy," he has portrayed the "everyman" in many of his films, usually under the name of George G. Geef. Several of these films have portrayed Geef (also called Goofy in these films) as married to a woman (probably another dogface), who is tall, slender built and has red hair. She is also very 'goofy.' However, we were never given a good look at her from the front. She was always referred to as "Mrs. Goofy" or "Mrs. Geef." The resulting offspring was a small red-headed, red nosed dogface boy named George Junior, or simply "Junior." Apparently, upon reaching puberty, Junior's hair and nose changed color and his name was revealed in the series "Goof Troop" to be "Maximum Goof," Goofy's inept attempt to name him "Maximillian," though the boy usually goes by the shortened form of "Max." He is still called Goofy Junior, however. Something, yet unrevealed, happened to Goofy's wife (Max's mom). Exactly 'what' is left to speculation. Penny [?"Mrs. Goofy"]

Do a google search for "Disney's HooZoo" and go to that site.
    Last edited by pjm406; 01-16-2009 at 05:31 PM. Reason: add info

Quote Originally Posted by elvistelth View Post
    For some reason Disney is real big on moms dying or just gone: Bambi, Chicken Little, Cinderella, Lilo, etc. That's just what I can come up with off the top of my head. I wonder why this theme is repeated so often?
    Kidagakash's mom was pulled into the heart of Atlantis...
    Ariel, Belle, Pocahontas, Snow White, etc....
    Lewis was left at an orphanage by his birth-mother....
    And don't forget poor little Koda!
    Last edited by Margos; 01-16-2009 at 08:23 PM. Reason: changed "****ed" to "pulled." I meant it innocently, but it was censored, and wanted to get rid of the silly asterisks

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    Quote Originally Posted by Margos View Post
    Kidagakash's mom was pulled into the heart of Atlantis...
    Ariel, Belle, Pocahontas, Snow White, etc....
    Lewis was left at an orphanage by his birth-mother....
    And don't forget poor little Koda!

This would be a good thread topic.

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Quote Originally Posted by elvistelth View Post
    This would be a good thread topic.
    http://www.disneyworldtrivia.com/for...o-parents.html
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...