Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss haunted mansion record or spooky night in disneys haunted mansion... in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Hey everyone. I just came across these items and am interested in obtaining a copy or download for myself. I've scoured the internet to no avail. Seems to me in ...
    grumpy of ohio is offline C-Ticket Holder

haunted mansion record or spooky night in disneys haunted mansion...

Hey everyone. I just came across these items and am interested in obtaining a copy or download for myself. I've scoured the internet to no avail. Seems to me in this day and age that no one has porduced a copy on CD or a file on MP3. This is a very interesting audio and would love to have it on my Ipod for my Disneyworld trips. Anyone help me out?

albino_pygmy is offline The voice of the Jungle
    Are you looking for the story of the haunted mansion, because I think I might have a copy of it somewhere.

Thanks for reply............

Quote Originally Posted by albino_pygmy View Post
    Are you looking for the story of the haunted mansion, because I think I might have a copy of it somewhere.

No, its actually a vinyl record, ster 3947, 1969 story with Ron Howard as a voice of characters and the A Spooky Night in Disney's Haunted Mansion, is a remake in 1970 on cassette. Doombuggies has the recording on their web site but you can't reproduce it, at least I don't have that knowledge, to do that. It's a very interesting story with the Haunted Mansion theme and sounds as they are in the mansion itself. This interested me like the Keys to the Kingdom book and so far, nothing can be found. I found a post on another forum posting a link to the record and ebay, Amazon, has nothing. There are a couple of recording on the web but nowhere to download or purchase them.

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site
    They frequently play that album with opie on the Haunted Mansion station on Live365. I've heard it played there many times. Is it on I-Tunes? You may want to check there or at Doombuggies.com.

Toad's Buddy is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpy of ohio View Post
    This interested me like the Keys to the Kingdom book and so far, nothing can be found.
    What book...?
    Have a Great, Big, Beautiful Today!

Toad's Buddy

"No more Laserdiscs for you, Grandpa!"

elvistelth is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Yhe book............

Quote Originally Posted by Toad's Buddy View Post
    What book...?
    I believe the book was Kingdom Keepers.