Your Walt Disney World Information Station
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Kim Posable recking World Showcase in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Do you think this new experence will reck the nice quiet experince of World Showcase?...
    wdwradio123 is offline Unfortunately, this user's actions have resulted in him/her being BANNED from the site

Kim Posable recking World Showcase

Do you think this new experence will reck the nice quiet experince of World Showcase?

coasterfreak516 is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by wdwradio123 View Post
    Do you think this new experence will reck the nice quiet experince of World Showcase?
    Yes and no. It might actually help keep people in the pavilions. Here's why. You get to run/walk around and spot the details that are blind to the people who just goto the pavilions to pass them on their way to eat or go on the rides. However the running around MAY cripple this but I see more good than bad.
    AllAbouttheMouseketeer #224-Michael K. from Buckeye, Arizona

Stays at Walt Disney World
    July 1995: Shades of Green
    April 2000: All Star Sports (Baseball)
    March 2001: All Star Music (Rock)
    January 2006: All Star Movies (Mighty Ducks)
    May 2006: Saratoga Springs (Congress Park)
    March 2007: Saratoga Springs (Paddock)
    August 2007: Port Orleans: French Quarter
    June 2008: Saratoga Springs (Springs)

August 2009: Saratoga Springs

Stays at Disneyland
    May 2008: Grand Californian
    December 2008: Grand Californian

June 2009: Radison/Disneyland Hotel

Working for the Walt Disney Company
    Jan-Aug '07: MGM(Sunset/Lucasland/Backlot)
    Aug '08-May '09: GCC College Program Rep

May '09: EPCOT

envypeterpan is offline Fastpass Holder
    I absolutely loved this last week when I went. It helped me look at the pavilions in a different way than I typically do and it actually made me go back to the spots the game took me to, to take another look at some of the things that I hadn't realized before. It was also cool seeing kids playing the game who were excited about the countries they were in.
    -Brent
    "It's the time of your life, so live it well" ~ a bug's life

I have a Disney book coming out in the first week of March. Stop by www.fromscreentotheme.com for more details!

KINGCRAB is offline Annual Passholder
    Quote Originally Posted by envypeterpan View Post
    I absolutely loved this last week when I went. It helped me look at the pavilions in a different way than I typically do and it actually made me go back to the spots the game took me to, to take another look at some of the things that I hadn't realized before. It was also cool seeing kids playing the game who were excited about the countries they were in.
    I couldn't agree more.

I've already done 5 of the 7 available missions and enjoyed them. Very fun stuff indeed.

And I don't think it's ruining World Showcase at all. All of the areas/props used in the missions are integrated very subtly into the areas and only come to life and "do their things" when triggered by the Kimmunicators. Some of those things even took me by surprise and kinda made me jump when they occurred, as the "surprises" were so sudden and unpredictable. Seamless integration indeed.
    Last edited by KINGCRAB; 02-13-2009 at 06:31 PM.
    "Boy, I'm tired. I think I'll head over to The Hall of Presidents and take a nap."

mini-V is offline Home at last near Mickey!
    I thought it a very clever entertainment tool. As previously stated, it brought kids into the countries to look more carefully at clocks, trains, or other items that are part of the theme to the country in which their mission occurs. My only complaint was that after listening to Kim Possible and her gang talk about pretzels for 20 minutes, I wanted one.
    mini-V What will you celebrate?

Adult daycare for the kid inside you.

Spodie is offline Fastpass Holder
    Quote Originally Posted by mini-V View Post
    My only complaint was that after listening to Kim Possible and her gang talk about pretzels for 20 minutes, I wanted one.
    I guess I'll have to save some room when I go do it!
    ~Ashleigh