Lion, Elephant, Dragon, Triceratop, Antelope
Ok I have more questions please help me out here.
10. In the 1976 Freaky Friday who did Annabel have a crush on?
8. In 1973 where would you of found a character meal in Walt Disney World?
7. What is the name of the mouse who was cloned into thousands of mice, that climbed around in the audience in, "Honey, I Shrunk the Audience"?
3. Why is the Tower of Terror at its maximum height?
1. What is seen in gold letters on the front of the Hall of Presidents building?
to the boards, Amy
I know #3 is because if it was any taller, they would have had to put a red airplane warning light on top and that would have ruined the effect.
I'm sure others will help out with the rest of the questions! Is this for a game or contest?
Dream Team Auction Coordinator
Help make a child smile! Dream Team Project Firstgiving Page
10. Borris Harris
#3 because if it was any higher would need lights to warn airplanes
Rats... I thought I knew the answer to #8, but when i looked up my answer, it wasn't open to guests until May '77.
Anyone know which one I was thinking of?
-Don-Your heart can just take wing,You can live out all your dreams......it's time to Remember the Magic!Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pilot's Life for Me...
#1 - 1787, the year that the Constitution of the United State was ratified, can be seen on the front of the Hall of Presidents building in gold numbers, just below the steeple.
Host, Author & Site Owner
AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42
I'm going to guess that the answer to #8 is The Crystal Palace.
© 2012 WDWRadio™ and Second Star Media™
Please note that WDW Radio, Lou Mongello, and Second Star Media are in no way part of, endorsed or authorized by, or affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or its affiliates. Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com - As to Disney artwork/properties: © Disney - Disclosure.