72. You're reading this thread
Have you been touched by the
Take the test. Add your own.
1. Does your basic wardrobe consist of enough character shirts for a month without doing laundry?
2. Have you found all the Hidden Mickey's in your own house and have you been known to discover them in other peoples?
3. Does your home look like the Disney Store, Disney.com, or a Disney park?
4. Do you know how to make this....šoš e computer?
answer:you hit alt 167 then a o then alt 167 again.šoš
5. Do you have every Disney gif you've ever seen saved to your hard drive?
6. You make ADRs for Mickey's Luau in February even if CRO told you the forecast is for snow and that appropriate attire will include parkas and that your pooh-pooh platters and mai-tai's will be frozen.
7. Does your local DS cast members know you by name and your GOH date?
8. Do you say "Have A Disney Day" as your guests leave yourhome or office?
9. Do you call your own companies employees Cast Members.
10. Do you know how to get from Splash Mountain to Space Mountain in less than 10 minutes ........During the 3:00 parade........ On Easter Sunday.......Without using the Tunnels?
11. You call your garage doors "utilidors" .
12. Do you miss Mission to Mars, most of all the peanut on the screen.
13. Do you throw a coin into the Seven Seas Lagoon and wish for the 20,000 league subs to reappear?
14. You remember "If You Had Wings." You can still sing the song.
15. You know all the words to "It's a Small World", not just the Chorus; in all the different languages.
16. You can name the seven dwarfs.
17. You can name the seven lands in WDW's Magic Kingdom.
18. You can name the seven daughters of Triton.
19. You carry a list of hidden Mickey's with you while touring the parks but never use it because you have them memorized.
20. You can name the 11 countries around World Showcase... In order.
21. You've seen SpectroMagic, Illuminations and Fantasy in the Sky on the same night...from inside both parks.
22. You know where all the Disney outlets are across the country.
23. First stop on a trip to the mall is the Disney Store. Even though your kids want to go to the Gap.
24. Do you have a favorite room atALL of the Disney Resorts?
25. Do you think that staying at theSwan and Dolphin isn't Disney enough?
26. Have you ever waited for the nextMonorail so you could sit up front?
27. Have you ever waited for more than oneMonorail so you could sit up front?
28. You don't ride the monorail unless you sit up front.
29. You know all the colors of the monorails and how fast they travel?
30. You can recite the Haunted Mansion spiel.
31. You can recite the Jungle Cruise spiel.
32. You can recite the Backstage Studio Tour spiel. The old one.
33. Did you name your first born after a Disney character?
34. You know by name at least one of the trolley horses at the MK.
35. Do you have pets or plants named after Disney characters?
36. Do you have Disney Dollars inyour wallet?
37. Do you have pictures of your favoriteDisney characters on your cell phone?
38. Do you own more than 1 pair of mouse ears?
39. Do you have more than one Disney ringtone?
40. Do you have a Disney screensaver on your computer?
41. Do you think that Florida wasn't evenREALLY a state until 1971?
42. Have you not gone to Universalbecause you would feel like a traitor?
43. If you do go to Universal do you wear a Mickey shirt?
44. Does your stock portfolio consist ofDisney stock?
45. Your frequent flyer miles award is a ticketanywhere in the world and you choose to go to a Disney park?
46. Do your checks have Disney characters on them?
47. Do you have a Disney flag for each holiday?
48. Do you have something Disney on right now?
49. Do you have a rock collection from the parks?
50. Are you disappointed when the server at IHOP serves you pancakes and they're not Mickeycakes? Do you send them back?
51. Do you have every issue of Disney News Magazine saved?
52. It's Halloween and the kids want to getdressed up as non Disney ghosts and goblins. Are you crushed?
53. You have at least one favorite Disney costume for yourselfand one for your pet?
54. The only classical music piece you've ever heard isthe soundtrack from Fantasia.
55. Your kids don't know who Mother Goose is but they know Mrs. Potts.
56. You'd trade your Disney pin collection to stay in King Stephan'scastle for one night.
57. The first Broadway play you've ever seen wasBeauty And The Beast or The Lion King.
58. You know where every talking garbage can is in each park.
59. The British Invasion is your favorite band.
60. You can name at least six character meals. You've tried them all.
61. The greeter at the Poly knows you by name.
62. Do you know the monorail spiel by heart?
63. The only time you go to the movies is when Disney releases a new one.
64. You've pre ordered the next Disney DVD re-release.
65. You know how may little triangles are in SSE.
66. You named your Thanksgiving turkey after one of the villains
67. Before you will date someone you ask them theirfavorite character instead of their astrological sign.You believe some characters just don't mix well and turn them down.
68. For the holidays you're not happy unless you receive at least one Disney gift. You make up for it by buying yourself something Disney.
69. You buy Happy Meals for the Disney toys.
70. Can you sing the Mickey Mouse club song from beginning to the end?
71. You can think of a few more symptoms not listed here. Add yours!
Disneyitis test is from my old website Deb's Dose Of Disney now in the Wayback Machine.
Have a Disney Day
72. You're reading this thread
haha some of those are great!
73. Before putting the car in gear, you tell your passengers to Please stand clear of the doors, Por favor montangase alijado de las puertas or remind passengers to keep their hands and arms inside the vehicles at all times.
74. While waiting inthe drop-off line at school, you tell the kids, "The line has temporarily stopped, remain in your seats. Your vehicle will be moving momentarily."
These are great!!
Tiffany~šoš ~ D23 member
Sufferer of Disney Vacation Depression
97'~French Quarter, 99'~CBR, 01'~Movies, 03'~Music/PORriverside/DCL, 05'~POP, 06'~Movies, 08'~Movies, 09'~Disneyland/ Embassy Suites Irvine/ 10'~Music, 12'~LBV Best Western Disney View
75. You say "Automagically" instead of automatically.
76. At least one room in your house has been "Disneyfied." (Okay, every room in your house has been Disneyfied.)
77. Your landscape designs involve dancing hippo topiaries.
First Trip: June 1983
Most Recent Trip: July 2009
Next Trip: July 2010 with our new baby!
"All right I am corny, you know? But I think there are just about 140 million people in this country who are just as corny as I am." - Walt Disney
78. All your best jokes can be found on the jungle cruise ride, including the "six pack of the jungle-three two cans!" and "looks like they use that boat to scout ahead."
...and you beat the skipper to posing these jokes to the audience
79. You know the names of the tiki room parrots...and all their lines...by heart.
80. You know the names of all the tikis outside the tiki room
81. You can hit Thunder Mountain three times, Space mountain twice, and splash at least once in under an hour...without fastpasses
82. You wave to Buff, Mel and Max when you ride the fairly new Winnie the Pooh attraction in Disneyland.
83. You bring a box of crackers to feed the ducks at the hungry bear restaurant.
Last edited by SpencerB; 07-06-2009 at 04:15 PM.
84. You salute to Captain Rex as you board Star Tours.
85. You know that most of the droids you encounter before Star Tours begins used to be the Goose Quartet from "America Sings"
© 2012 WDWRadio™ and Second Star Media™
Please note that WDW Radio, Lou Mongello, and Second Star Media are in no way part of, endorsed or authorized by, or affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or its affiliates. Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com - As to Disney artwork/properties: © Disney - Disclosure.