Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Kingdom Hearts in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Who here is a fan of Kingdom Hearts? I never seem to see any talk about that game. I think that and Disney World Magical Racing are the two best ...
    DarGoku368 is offline Fastpass Holder

Kingdom Hearts

Who here is a fan of Kingdom Hearts? I never seem to see any talk about that game. I think that and Disney World Magical Racing are the two best games Disney has ever relased.

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    I love both of those games, but I always liked the Aladdin games for Genesis and Super NES. The only thing that really bothered me was that in the Genesis version, Jafar is the same size as Aladdin when he turns into a cobra. It never made sense to me. They got it right in the Super NES version. The Lion King for Super NES was pretty cool too. I work for a video game retailer and I will tell you that Kingdom Hearts 2 is going to be the biggest release for the PS2 this year. We are all waiting for it.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

Not big into video games, but DH likes them (but never has time to play them) and my DS5 is starting to get into them. I know that if I were to purchase Kingdom hearts for PS2 that I would probably love it! Now you say that they are coming out with Kingdom Hearts 2?!?! Guess I better get moving and purchase the first one!

Im so excited for Kingdom Hearts 2. I mean their having everything....even Pirates f the Caribbean and more Nightmare Before Christmas. Plus its gonna be twice as long as part 1.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    We are into Kingdom hearts very much - we got it the day it came out and didnt stop playing for a long time - we have gone thru it several times

we are really looking forward to Kingdom hearts 2!! He is really excited about Auron being in this game( the we is me and my DS!!! - he loves having a mom that is into video games and plays right along with him - my hubby has to break up the fights over who gets to play next )

BellHopper is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Kingdom Hearts 1&2 are my absolute FAVORITE games ever. didn't care much for CoM

Quote Originally Posted by BellHopper View Post
    Kingdom Hearts 1&2 are my absolute FAVORITE games ever. didn't care much for CoM
    I appreciate CoM for what it was. A gap filler for the story and a Kingdom Hearts game thats portable
    4 8 15 16 23 42

"Rat, schmat, besides...they're tourists...what do they know?"

thepurplefoldercp.blogspot.com

disneyvixen is offline The Harasser of Podcasters!!
    I have had Kingdom Hearts for a while now and still haven't beaten it, mainly because my brother is the owner the playstation I used. He has my memory card, so whenever he decides he's sick of the playstation, he promised me he'd send it to me so I can finish my game, whenever that will be!! I get so into that game when I play it and I'm really not a gamer. I enjoy some computer games like the Sims and Roller coaster Tycoon, but I think I loved that KH was so involved. I think I may just have to get my own, it's been far too long now.
    Jackie O.
    Next WDW Trip: Sometime in May, I think my AP is already paid for itself

"Inside every sophisticated grownup adult is a little kid just dying to get out." -Walt Disney

Love Disney news/Trip Reports? Join me at WDW According to Jackie O.

SuperStarKerri is offline It's all good.
    I have beaten the first Kingdom Hearts and I've started the 2nd one, but I have yet to have beaten it.
    Love, Kerri

Princesscat is offline D-Ticket Holder
    I need help on Alice in Wonderland (i just started playing Kingdom Hearts 1 and my friend has Kingdom Hearts 2).

I am on the part when you have to open 1 of the boxes to reveal the heartless and I dont know what to do to save Alice.

LittleMermaid is offline ...You can just stay here and watch for sharks :)
    I love KH 1 & 2!!! They are so much fun!! I've beaten both, but haven't played them in months...mainly because when my roommate moved out & he took his PS2 w/ him
    Kari
    Don't be such a Guppie

We wants the REDHEAD!!!
    ...OF COURSE, THERE'S ALWAYS MY WAY

lovedisprinces is offline Annual Passholder
    Is is sad that my friend got the game and in the last 3 days she has spent over 10 hours playing and i've watched all of it with her? It is a really addicting game even if your not playing
    "L'amour brille sous les étoiles Illuminant leur cœur Sa lumière
    Eclaire à l'infini Un sublime espoir" -so i dont really speak french but would love to would u amour to?

3 times w/i the celebration
    I'm a millionaire who got to the hot seat

ERich2010 is offline just cant get enough
    tell me about it. until u get stuck that is. i still havent beaten it and i got it the day it came out. im stuck at the dude with the sniper. dont have too much more to go
    Eric

Yo Ho Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me...

Bangarang Rufio

Silver Magic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    Im an obvious fan! I cant wait until the the 3rd one comes out!

Silver Magic is offline C-Ticket Holder
    They are making a Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories for PS2 that will be sold along with Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix+. A release outside of Japan is rumored to be in the fall. For more info go to Kingdom Hearts Insider - The Remake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast