Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Never Ending Story in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; ahahah i stole this one from one of my favorite forums. So basically, I start a story. Then the next poster adds a word or a line or however much ...
    Diamond is offline B-Ticket Holder

Never Ending Story

ahahah i stole this one from one of my favorite forums.

So basically, I start a story. Then the next poster adds a word or a line or however much he/she wants. It's supposed to be funny & doesn't really have to make alot of sense

Here we go:

Today was just like any other day at Animal Kingdom. The sun was shining, the birds were chirpping, and thousands of guests were pushing their way through the gates. Upon entering the park this morning however, I noticed something very odd was going on over on Discorvery Island. Everyone was crowded around the tree of life staring at...

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    ...Lou. He was there promoting his new book-DISNEY WORLD TRIVIA the 5th One. The girls in the crowd were screaming out his name and throwing items of clothing at him. Being world famous Lou took this all in stride and said "I would like to thank ......

EDIT: QUESTION>>>>taking upon the assumption that we are sticking to WDW theming?
    Last edited by vixen101485; 08-11-2005 at 05:11 PM.
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

SecondStar is offline Why is the rum gone?!?!
    Today was just like any other day at Animal Kingdom. The sun was shining, the birds were chirpping, and thousands of guests were pushing their way through the gates. Upon entering the park this morning however, I noticed something very odd was going on over on Discorvery Island. Everyone was crowded around the tree of life staring at...Lou. He was there promoting his new book-DISNEY WORLD TRIVIA the 5th One. The girls in the crowd were screaming out his name and throwing items of clothing at him. Being world famous Lou took this all in stride and said "I would like to thank everyone who came to see me today." Lou then started handing out several items to members in the crowd. One of those items was...
    : Stephanie:

this is what dreams are made of

vixen101485 is offline Queen of the Swaps, bow before me
    ....the new and improved version of Walt Disney World guide maps. These now included all the shops in the park that sold copies of Lou's book. Looking over to his left Lou suddenly shuddered, it seems that the shadow you normally see at the end of the Dinosaur ride had flittered across the base of the Tree of Life. Lou shouted out to the crowd, "......
    It's a Disney thing. If you understood, your only question would be "can I go?"

TRICK OR TREAT FOR UNICEF
    FOR MORE INFO CLICK THIS LINK http://inside.unicefusa.org/goto/Meghyn

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    "I'm wearing my wife's underwear!!!!.. but they do have the disney princesses on them!!" With this comment Deanna became red in the face and took off towards Dinoland... In her fit of rage she.....

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    found Pat, scaring lucky the dinosaur with her singing 'abilities' he bounced up to her and.......

(by the way, I clicked on this thinking it was going to be a discussion about that wonderful 80's movie......teasers)
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    gave her a free pin in shape of a shammrock

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    ...Pat, with her red hair, felt the luck o' the Irish was with her and headed out of AK to catch a bus to...

Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Epcot... She was looking foward to drinking around the world!! and a few spins on Mission:SPACE... but not in that order... She was just about to board the bus until....

she was just about to board the bus but just as she got to the door, the bus driver closed it and laughed evily. "you can't get on the bus!! you can't get on the buuusssssss!!" was all Pat could hear. The bus sped away. Confused & slightly alarmed by this, Pat decided to

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    run after the bus, terminator 2 style, and latched onto the back of it, and rode the new attraction Mr. Disney bus driver's wild ride!

When it stopped she promptly ran over to the......
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

....Magic Kingdom dashing towards Tomorrowland. Pat had decided after her bus adventure, she could teach those CMs at the Tomorrowland Speedway a thing or two. Hoping into one of the cars she...
    Amanda

slammed on the gas and the car jumped off the track! Laughing, she drove the Speedway car to

fanatasy land... here she wanted to take evil revenge on the small world children for getting that stupid song stuck in her head... on the way there she spotted.....

....Fantasyland! Laughing maniacally while driving towards her target: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Driving very toad-like Pat crashed into Pooh's Thotful Shop. Pat was heard shouting "TAKE THAT POOH!! BRING BACK TOAD! BRING BACK TOAD!!!" as Disney Security were alerted to the mayhem. Sensing she may be in trouble, Pat...
    Amanda

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast