Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Be the Interviewer -- Disney style in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Without, but you could always try the hilarious garbage bag method in the Unofficial Guide! What new parade would you replace the Disney Stars and Motorcars parade at MGM with?...
    shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    Without, but you could always try the hilarious garbage bag method in the Unofficial Guide!

What new parade would you replace the Disney Stars and Motorcars parade at MGM with?
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I didn't get to see the Mulan parade, so I'd like to bring that back to replace Stars and Motorcars temporarily.

Lady Tremaine or The Queen?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    The Queen is probably cooler. She actually tried to kill Snow White...not just keep her from being happy like Tremaine did to Cinderella.

If you could pick one attraction to completely rehab, what would it be? Not just some paint and a new entrance like Small World.
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    I would like to see them really make Peter Pan all over. I do like the old way but make it a little longer do make up for such the long wait in line and make the characters more life like.

What do you think of Disney remaking classic movies such as Freaky Friday and the Shaggy Dog which is do out next year?

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

*WDW*princess* is offline E-Ticket Holder
    The original movies are always better, but I also don't like it when they make sequels to movies like "Cinderella" and "Beauty and the Beast" a long time after the originals came out because then the voices are not the same and it's just not as good.

As a little kid or even the first time you saw a Disney movie with a villain in it, did you get scared? And what villain scared you the most?
    -Caroline

...Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.
    A dream is a wish your heart makes

Mr. Dark in Something Wicked This Way Comes, along with his whole freaky evil circus gang.

If Disney were to seriously consider building a 5th park at WDW, what sort of park would you like it to be?

Not sure...I know a lot of people want a "yesterland" park filled with extinct attractions, some want a villains park that focuses on "scarier" rides/attractions (you can include me in here ), but I think I'd like to see most of all a DisneySea in FL like they have at the Tokyo Resort. Ideally, WDW needs to maintain and continue to build their current 4 parks before attempting a 5th gate.

What is your favorite aspect of the DCL? And if you never sailed on DCL, what do you most look forward to if you get the chance?
    Amanda

Castaway Cay...we had a great time here and it was the perfect way to end a 7 day vacation! Absolutely beautiful!!!!

If WDW was to creat a Villians park...describe the ultimate ride (and which character/movie it would be based on)

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    I enjoyed the food on the beach. Our servers were excellent and so friendly. It was a great experience.

If you had to work at one of the restaurants, which one would you like to work at?

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    If WDW was to creat a Villians park...describe the ultimate ride (and which character/movie it would be based on)
    The scary adventures of Winnie the Pooh (just kidding) A dark ride based on a showcase of all the more popular villians, with lots of single scenes with AA figures from Lion King, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, etc. Kind of like The Great Movie Ride at MGM.

How do you think an aquatic-themed land at Animal Kingdom would be percieved by the public. . . . Great idea and a natural addition to an animal-themed park, or cheap attempt at keeping guests on WDW and away from Seaworld?

oops...we missed a Q...

To answer SnwhtNdwrfs Q, I'd want to work at Nine Dragons because I wouldn't be tempted to eat the food and gain weight!

I would like to think Disney would do a good job of it, and not do a cheap imitation. Allow me to continue thinking that. So provided to they do a great job with it, it ould be a great idea. But say they do this, I wonder what would become of the Living Seas in Epcot.

Of the games released so far on various platforms, what is your favorite Disney based video game?
    Last edited by MandaBella; 08-27-2005 at 01:47 PM. Reason: answering SnwhtNdwrfs question
    Amanda

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    I have to say Kingdon Hearts I love that game.

Where can you get the best sandwich in any of the 4 parks?

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Well my favorite sandwich isn't in the parks, so to answer your question....hmm....I do like the Mediterranean inspired foods at the Studio Catering Company.

Who is your favorite pet character? And why?
    Amanda

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    I always liked Cleo from Pinnochio. She seemed cute, but also fun when she taunts Figaro.

Do you feel Disney should add more thrill-type rides in the parks?
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

*WDW*princess* is offline E-Ticket Holder
    I don't really think so because it's supposed to be like a family type of place and if they add more thrill rides they might have to take out some rides, then there would be less rides for younger kids, or people who are like my grandma and get scared when they go on Dumbo, (she's deathly afraid of hieghts).

If they biuld another Walt Disney World someplace else, where would you want it to be?
    -Caroline

...Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age. And dreams are forever.
    A dream is a wish your heart makes

Page 12 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast