Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Be the Interviewer -- Disney style in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Not really sure of the name but it was the one with the gingerbreadman and the cookie queen and there was a parade with all this candy and cookies and ...
    JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Not really sure of the name but it was the one with the gingerbreadman and the cookie queen and there was a parade with all this candy and cookies and then they crown the cookie queen.

Do you think Disney is going way overboard with their direct to video squels? In example if anyone doesn't know this but now there is another Lilo and Stitch movie coming out called Leroy and Stitch.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    Yes. Quality sequels aren't the problem like Toy Story 2, but so many of the sequels are made cheaper than than the precedessor and it shows. And with each inferior sequel/prequel/midquel, it cheapens the over all franchise of characters to me. Disney has a bad habit of taking a popular character(s) and shoving it into our faces to the point of oversaturtaion. (See Winnie the Pooh) Any movie that gets released directly to video by Disney or not, it automatically says to me that the studio doesn't think it is good enough to carry its own weight in the theatres. So in order to recoup the cost of production and make a profit, they sell each unit for $19.99 direct to video.

What animated television show would you like to see Disney produce next for the Disney Channel?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

I know that my Son would love to have an Incredibles series!!!

If Disney were to put up another hotel on property, what type of theme or type of local would you like them to select?

shadesofgreen is offline I can write whatever I want up here now? Cool!
    I love the idea of the old-west resort they have at Paris, if I ever make it over there, that's where I plan on staying. But pulling off the desert theme in florida would be tough with all the rain and such.

Do you want Cinderellabration to stay in the Magic Kingdom? If not, would you like to see the return of Cinderella's Surprise Celebration or another, new show?
    What I say 100 times each day:
    "It's not a Disney Resort even though it's on Disney property!"

I wasn't impressed by Cinderellabration. I've heard WDW got the abridged version of the TDL show. Either way, I'd like to see a different show entirely from either Cinderella show.

What tour would you like to take that you have not already done?
    Amanda

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    I've always wanted to take the Keys of the Kingdom tour, but have never done so. I think it would be an interesting your to go on around the MK.

Which (one) park would you go to every day for an entire year if you were given the chance?
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

The Magic Kingdom of course!!!!

If they were to build another Disney Park somewhere in the US...where do you think a good place would be??? (Other than your home state which would be the obvious answer for everyone!!! )

Ha Ha because I sure would have said NJ.But since it can't be in my home state I would say somewhere in Texas just because the weather is always somewhat nice.

Do you think they should take the gift shops out after every ride and just have gift shops centrally located like on Main Street?

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS
    Ha Ha because I sure would have said NJ.But since it can't be in my home state I would say somewhere in Texas just because the weather is always somewhat nice.

Do you think they should take the gift shops out after every ride and just have gift shops centrally located like on Main Street?
    Have to agree with Texas even though it is my home state! Plus it is sort of in the middle-more people could come?

Sorry, I digress. I think that they should take the gift shops out. I am so tired of having to tell my kids No after EVERY ride.

What do you think the best time of year for a visit is? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by SnwhtNdwrfs
    Have to agree with Texas even though it is my home state! Plus it is sort of in the middle-more people could come?

Sorry, I digress. I think that they should take the gift shops out. I am so tired of having to tell my kids No after EVERY ride.

What do you think the best time of year for a visit is? Why?

I agree to I think I spent more money at every gift shop after every attraction and I did get the no you can't have it point and you know the faces that follow. Which by the way I have become very immuned to those looks Okay now I digress

Okay I think the best time of year is when we went in May. It was real hot it was very comfortable plus it the parks had just the right amount of crowds in them.

How do you like to eat your turkey leg? Is it walking around or sitting down or taking it back to your room?

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDIPRINCESS

How do you like to eat your turkey leg? Is it walking around or sitting down or taking it back to your room?

I have to sit... and I eat it with a fork... I know I know.. they are meant to make us look like cave men but I just can't do it like that!!

What is your favorite drink at Pleasure Island??

Lou Mongello is offline Lou Mongello (AKQJ10) - WDW Trivia Book Author and Site Owner/Admin
    Sitting down in Frontierland near the Country Bear Jamboree just watching all the interesting people go by as sodium-filled turkey juice dribbles down my chin and arm onto my pants. Oh, great. Now it looks like I have bladder issues. SOMEONE GET ME ANOTHER TURKEY LEG!!!

What attraction is better to ride at night?
    Lou Mongello
    Host, Author & Site Owner
    AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42

Quote Originally Posted by AKQJ10
    Sitting down in Frontierland near the Country Bear Jamboree just watching all the interesting people go by as sodium-filled turkey juice dribbles down my chin and arm onto my pants. Oh, great. Now it looks like I have bladder issues. SOMEONE GET ME ANOTHER TURKEY LEG!!!

What attraction is better to ride at night?
    I love riding BTMR at night.

I will also answer Lori's question (since it got skipped)

I do not have a favorite drink at Pleasure Island because I've never been! No desire to go either....

What is your favorite snack from each of the parks?

Hmmm, I don't a specific favorite for each park. I really don't buy many snacks, because I prefer to have nice table service dinners so I save my appetite for those. I guess I'll say churros and funnel cakes. I really wish WDW had Water Ice (Italian Ice)....Hawaiian Shaved Ice and the Japanese Ice treat thing are NOT the same.

So you are playing Millionaire in MGM and you win. However, the grand prize has changed. It is no longer the 3 day cruise. What do you wish the prize could be?
    Amanda

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Free all expense paid vacations to WDW for the rest of my life!!!

What job would you like to have at WDW??

Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast