Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Be the Interviewer -- Disney style in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Ride tester! (is there such a job?? ) If you could choose one ride/attraction/show to be removed from MK, what would it be?...
    Ride tester! (is there such a job?? )

If you could choose one ride/attraction/show to be removed from MK, what would it be?

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    Pooh's Playful Spot of course!!

What ride/attraction would you replace it with???

20K of course!

How about Epcot? If there was one thing you could get rid of what would it be...and what would you like to replace it with?

MandaBella is offline "She who must be loved."
    I'd get rid of JIYI and replace it with the original attraction or something infinitely better than any version of JIYI. But that would take some money, thought, and time....Disney doesn't appear to like to do that consistently anymore.

It's Tough To Be A Bug or Honey, I Shrunk the Audience? And Why?
    Amanda
    always plotting, planning, and looking forward to our next adventure...

ITTBAB because of the extra 4D animatronics the show offers. Love Hopper!

Never saw the Hunchback of Notre Dame Show at MGM...what is your opinion of the show and was it a good move that they got rid of it?

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    I could get killed for this but I hate the Land I always thought it was boring. But hey maybe it better since they added Soaring.

What park do you think they need to add to next as far as an attraction or ride.

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Either AK or MGM need more IMHO. I wish MGM had another ride somewhere in there.

What is your favorite attraction at the DLR? If you have never been, what do you most look forward to trying?
    Last edited by MandaBella; 09-12-2005 at 11:32 AM.
    Amanda

Have never been to DLR, but I would love to check out Fantasyland there since I hear how different it is!

If you've never been to either and had your choice to go to Disneyland Paris or Tokyo which would you choose and why?

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    I'd choose Disneyland Tokyo-it's new, and I could be one of the very first to experience it.

Would you rather experience Disney World in pouring rain, miserable cold, or insufferable heat, if you had to choose one of the three to happen during your trip?
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

sign me up for "insufferable heat"! Being from Michigan I can always take it!

What if any other animated Disney movie would you like to see made into a live action movie like they did with 101 Dalmatians or Jungle Book?

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Might be a problem with The Little Mermaid without a lot of special effects, so I guess I would like to see Cinderella.

What animated movie would you have like to have a part in making/drawing? Why?

I would have loved to be on the team that created Beauty and the Beast because I would have gotten to known Howard Ashman before his untimely death.

You are given the task of creating a new non-character restaurant. What is on the menu? Where would it be located?

btw...DLP is younger than TDL
    Amanda

DissyLove is offline Wendy's real. I've seen her, so don't even start with me.
    The restaurant would be located in the Magic Kingdom, in Fantasyland, because while I think it has improved a lot lately, the food at the Magic Kingdom is still not on par with offerings at the other parks. It would not be character driven, but would serve favorites served in some of our favorite Disney movies. For instance, Spaghetti and Meatballs from Lady and the Tramp, Specialty seafood dishes (NOT FLOUNDER, HOWEVER..) inspired by The LIttle Mermaid, dishes with Honey seasonings inspired by Pooh and Friends, Hawaiin-inspired food in honor of Lilo and Stitch...you get the picture. Not characters, but a smattering of food in honor of some of our best Disney stories.

If you could be one Disney Character during one parade, who would you be, and why?
    I am in need of some Disney magic!!

Having already been in a parade, I'd be any face character that got to sit and ride on a float not under a "bubble" because it's the coolest spot to be in a hot afternoon parade. So, whatever character fits that description is for me.

You have an unlimited budget. What Disney movie would serve as a theme for your entire households Halloween costumes? Who would be which character?
    Amanda

I think it would be fun to do Peter Pan.....I guess I would be Wendy, my Husband Jim would be Captain Hook, Parker would be Peter Pan, Tanner would be one of the Lost Boys and our Dog Jordan could be either Nana or the crocodile! Make a pirate ship built around a wagon to pull and wala! (Of course if we ever are blessed enough to have the little girl we want....what better than Tinkerbell for her! )

Name your top 5 all time favorite animated Disney movies

Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast