Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Be the Interviewer -- Disney style in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; he is a fearsome creature with a heart of gold. his voice is done by Imogene Coca, if she was still alive. If Cow Devil Man were introduced as a ...
    the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost

cow devil man

he is a fearsome creature with a heart of gold. his voice is done by Imogene Coca, if she was still alive.

If Cow Devil Man were introduced as a character, alongside Donald and Goofy, would he be more popular than Stitch?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by the7thAve; 08-18-2006 at 07:46 PM.

If we can dream it, we can do it

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    Quote Originally Posted by the7thAve
    he is a fearsome creature with a heart of gold. his voice is done by Imogene Coca, if she was still alive.
    erm, ooookay. What is your question?
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

post edited, complete with question

ChipNDale is offline Yeah, my Rubber Duck wears a Tiara FCOL!
    Umm, No I dont think he would be favored more than stitch. HOWEVER I WOULD favor him more than Stitch's great excape! lol

If you could have one room to decorate how you wanted, but it had to be disney theme.. What room would it be, What disney theme would you use and why?

I would cut off a toe if my wife would let me have a Haunted Mansion room. that's for the same reason that it's my favorite ride. I've always been into the dark, kinda gothic, imagery. I like how Disney effortlessly blends the horrific with the innocent. they do the same thing in Adventures of Ichabod & Mr. Toad, which is why it's my favorite animated feature. it's scary, but at the same time it retains the aura of pure, innocent, good times. like Halloween when you're a kid.

I also really enjoy the colors Disney uses to signify the scary stuff. it's all blues and greens. genius.

if you could travel in time, and could help work on any animated feature, which one would it be? (it could even be one in the future, that hasn't been made yet)

Minnie_Mouse007 is offline "Laughter is America's most important export."-Walt Disney
    I would have LOVED to work on the Mickey Mouse Cartoons. I just would want to meet Walt and see how the company was run by him too.

If you could have ANY job at Disney, which position would you choose and why?
    ~Elyse
    GO KNIGHTS!
    I'm a baby Knight! UCF '13

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    hmm well there are lots I would want. But generally, anything that requires play-acting. Like Haunted Mansion, or Tower of Terror, or Jungle Cruise (personal favorite)
    I want to make the guests laugh or feel like they really are in a haunted hotel or mansion.

If you could be one villain, who would you be and why?
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Lilybelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Dreaming of Jeremy Irons, don't wake me up!! 'Long live the king!'
    The Evil Queen, dahling! I could swoop around and glare at people, don't have to say a word...just raise my eyebrow to send them scattering!

If you could have a free lifetime pass to all the Disney parks, which one do you think you would visit the most?
    Last edited by Lilybelle; 08-19-2006 at 01:13 PM.
    'Girls do not start fights..but they can finish them!' ~~Marie
    WDW--
    1996 All-Star Music 1998 Wilderness Lodge 2000 Dixie Landings 2000 All-Star Music
    2001 Caribbean Beach 2002 Off Property 2003 Port Orleans Riverside 2004 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2005 Pop Century Sept 2006 Contemporary 2007 Off property
    Disneyland-- 2003 Grand Californian 2004 Off Property 2006 Off Property

Magic Kingdom. I could ride the Haunted Mansion non stop for the rest of my life.

if you had to replace any restaurant in MK, counter service or table service, which would it be and what would you replace it with???

I would send Pinnochio packing. I don't really like that restaurant all too much sorry lol.
    I would replace it with a Small World themed restaurant. Yeah think about it, it overlooks the queue anyways. And it can serve food from all the countries found in the ride.

You just found out that (for unexplained reasons) you can not go to Disney for the next 20 years. What do you do?

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    I would be sooo sad and I would have to survive by watching disney videos and going on disneyworldtrivia.com and also watching the disney channel (even though I do all that stuff already)

What disney movie do you think would make a good tv show for the disney channel and why?
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

Well, usually I don't like seeing Disney movies be degraded into television shows but if I HAD to pick one, I'd say Beauty and the Beast. That'd be an interesting prospect. Because it would HAVE to come to an end very soon lol

What is your favorite Disney classic to sing? And if you had to sing it on a stage, how'd you react?

I would be worried that my manhood could possibly be in jeopardy, but I guess I'd have to sing the yodeling song from Snow White.

If you had to lower the ax on one of the fab five, which would you get rid of? why?

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    If I had to, I would get rid of Pluto. Pluto has never been one of my favorites, and I've never felt that he has a ton to offer other than licking your face at a character breakfast.

When during the week/year would you go to WDW if you lived in Orlando?

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

EVERY chance I got and certainly every weekend!

If WDW were to create some type of new tour what and where would it be?

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast