Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Be the Interviewer -- Disney style in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; It would be a 'You are the only person in the park (MK) and can go on any ride you want to before the crowds show up' kind of tour. ...
    Lilybelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Dreaming of Jeremy Irons, don't wake me up!! 'Long live the king!'
    It would be a 'You are the only person in the park (MK) and can go on any ride you want to before the crowds show up' kind of tour. OK, so I'd let a group of like 10 or 15 people be with me too.

If you could tour any ride with the 'lights on', which one would it be?
    'Girls do not start fights..but they can finish them!' ~~Marie
    WDW--
    1996 All-Star Music 1998 Wilderness Lodge 2000 Dixie Landings 2000 All-Star Music
    2001 Caribbean Beach 2002 Off Property 2003 Port Orleans Riverside 2004 Animal Kingdom Lodge
    2005 Pop Century Sept 2006 Contemporary 2007 Off property
    Disneyland-- 2003 Grand Californian 2004 Off Property 2006 Off Property

None.....it ruins the magic!

What is your favorite ride in each of the 4 parks?

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    In magic kingdom it is splash mountain, mgm it is the great movie ride, in epcot it is test track and in animal kingdom it is kilimanjaro safaris.

What character in any disney movie are you most like and why?
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

DisneyFREAK91 is offline We go on
    I'm most like hmmm. Donald. I have a bad temper, but I can still be lovable and funny!

If you were able to wander around the Haunted Mansion without getting caught or in trouble, where would you go?
    (based on true events)
    Remember, Dreams Come True!

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    I would go down into the ballroom to see how the inner-workings of the ghost reflection effects.

When was your first trip to WDW and what was your favorite memory from that trip?

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

My first trip was the shortly after the grand opening in 1971 and I remember sitting on my Grandpa's lap on Dumbo....I still get teary eyed when I ride Dumbo now!

Which character that doesn't already do meet and greets would you love for them to offer and meet?

Hmm, I would like to see Scrooge McDuck. I don't know if he is there already though.

If you could add another animal to the Disney character list, what animal would it be and why?

the7thAve is offline Pepper's Ghost
    hmmm. there's so many good ones already. at first I thought "dragon" but then I remembered Pete's Dragon. then I thought "badger" but then I remembered Badger from the Wind in the Willows. I guess I would add a ****roach. I think a ****roach could give a good perspective on life. Like Milquetoast from the Bloom County and Outland comic strips.

You are replacing Chester & Hester's Dino-Rama at AK. What would you replace it with???

If we can dream it, we can do it

Benjo is offline Cranium Commando
    I would flesh out the other ideas around Dinoland in this area. One possibility that I can think of is to continue the themes of the shops over by Breakfastosaurus and create a small town where the dinosaurs of Dinoland lived and made their home; so kind of like a Mickey's Toontown for dinosaurs. Within this area, you could use themeing to teach children a little more about what life was like for dinosaurs, and you could have Chester and Hester be characters available for pictures, or create new dinosaur characters.

Also within this area, you could have an attraction more oriented towards children; something that could occupy a families time while waiting for the next Finding Nemo: The Musical show time. I would put in some kind of unique simulator/dark ride that would tell the story of the new dinosaur characters, and discuss how some of them survived extinction, and now live in the town outside of the ride. You could also explain how they can look into the history of their ancestors in Boneyard section of the land, and even travel back to the time of their ancestors in the Dinosaur attraction.

If you were to build a new thrill ride for the whole family, what would you build and in which park?

You see the hat? I am Mrs. Nesbitt!

Hmm I would want to build an Indiana Jones ride in place of The Backlot Tour at MGM. Kinda like the one at Disneyland

If you could get stuck in 1 scene in Spaceship Earth, which would you want it to be?

PinkTink918 is offline If I was goin' anywhere, I was run-ning!
    I would love to get stuck in the area where they have all of the movies/television shows playing. I have always wanted to see everything that's showing..it's just a bombardment of images when you go through there, so I'd love to really watch all of them.

If you had to eat one thing from Walt Disney World every day for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?

Strawberry shortcake from Whispering Canyon Cafe. OMG!!!! That is the most heavenly dessert I have ever had!!!

If you could have one of WDW's restaurants decor in your own kitchen, which one would it be?
    WDW--
    1996 All-Star Music 1998 Wilderness Lodge 2000 Dixie Landings 2000 All-Star Music
    2001 Caribbean Beach 2002 Off Property 2003 Port Orleans Riverside 2004 Animal Kingdom Lodge

Hmm how about the Coral Reef restaurant. I would LOVE to have dolphins swimming by my dining room and kitchen while I cook.

If you could theme your house to one of the resorts, which would it be?

That is sooo hard to decide! White columns of Riverside, iron railings of the French Quarter, tropical paradise of the Polynesian, rustic beams in Wilderness Lodge....hummm...I would have to do a little bit of everything!

If Disney gave you $20,000 to spend at WDW, how or who would you spend it on?
    WDW--

Hakuna Matata is offline Yo Ho Yo Ho a pirates life for me!
    Wishing on a star for my prince to come...
    That would be awesome. I would probably end up spending it on sovineirs but i don't know if i would be able to use all of it for that. I would also go to some of the more expensive disney restaraunts and just have fun with it.

If you could have one disney attraction in your backyard, which would it be and why?
    It's our problem-free philosophy Hakuna Matata!
    I've been to Disney World 22 times and can't wait to go back!

yo ho yo ho a pirates life for me!

Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast