1959 - "Darby O'Gill and the Little People" released.
1959 - Donald in Mathmagic Land is released. Who hasn't seen that in math class?
1979 - Hoop Dee Doo Revue adds a third show to their performance schedule.
0. From Walt's concept to production of Darby O'Gill and the Little People, there was a delay caused by what?
1. Where did Walt Disney announce that film, and in what year?
2. What was the original title of Darby O'Gill and the Little People?
3. In Donald In Mathmagic Land, who voiced "The True Spirit of Adventure?"
4. Donald in Mathmagic Land was shown on Television in 1961. What was unique about this broadcast? What series was it televised in? What network broadcast it?