And don't forget yesterday's trivia while you're at it...
1925 - Disney brothers place deposit on Hyperion Avenue lot to build their studio.
1994 - Ground breaking ceremony for Disney Institute at WDW.
1994 - Last day for Captain EO at EPCOT Center.
5: How much was the deposit on the lot?
6: What film did Captain EO replace?
7: What replaced Captain EO?
8: What two original Michael Jackson songs were featured in Captain EO?
Here's the answers to the first set.Originally Posted by Sam I Am
And, here are the answers to the second set!Originally Posted by Sam I Am
Last edited by dzneynut; 07-06-2004 at 12:41 PM.
Yes, and yes. Congrats.
Any more Sam?
Sorry everyone, RL has kept me away, but I'm going to post the backlog and catch up later today...
No problem. The news made me think about this article. The Disney Magic was headed into port (today?) in 98 I believe. They were doing a little story on it.
1960 - "Jungle Cat" released
1994 - The Concourse Steakhouse opens at Disney's Contemporary Resort
1 Who directed "Jungle Cat?"
2 What series was Jungle Cat the last of?
3 How many tiles were used in the mosaic in the Contemporary's Grand Canyon Concourse?
4 How large are the tiles that make up the mosaic?
Welcome back!Originally Posted by Sam I Am
Nice to have you back, Sam!! We missed your Disney-of-the-Day updates!!!
Host, Author & Site Owner
AKQJ10 >: 4 8 15 16 23 42
I missed coming by. I decided to focus on my job hunt. But since it didn't help, I guess I can come by once or twice a day to help stay sane.
Yes, those are correct, BTW.
1934 - "Orphan's Benefit" released (Mickey Short).
1995 - "Dangerous Minds" released. (Hollywood Pictures)
1995 - "A Kid in King Arthur's Court" released. (Walt Disney Pictures)
1 What is particularly notable about the cast of "Orphan's Benefit?"
2 What was the originally planned title of "Dangerous Minds?"
3 What movie spoofs "Dangerous Minds?"
4 What movie was a sequel to "A Kid in King Arthur's Court"
5 Who's claimed Calvin's room in the event he gets killed?
I'm going to do some back-episodes of this to make up for being AWOL.
1940 - "Donald's Vacation" (Donald short) is released.
1955 - Disneyland's Aunt Jemima Pancake House opens.
1969 - Disneyland's Haunted Mansion opens.
1) What happened to Donald on his vacation?
2) What land was the pancake house located in?
3) When did Aunt Jemima's Pancake House close, and what became of it?
4) What is Aunt Jemima's Pancake House now known as?
5) When was the Haunted Mansion (or at least the on-stage facade) erected?
6) What specialty was served at the Carnation Plaza at Disneyland to celebrate the opening of the Haunted Mansion?
1927 - "Alice the Beach Nut" (Alice short) released.
1942 - "Bambi" has its world premiere.
1953 - "The Sword and the Rose" (Walt Disney Pictures) released.
2000 - "Buzz Lightyear of Star Command: The Adventure Begins" released.
1) What type of character does Julius play in "Alice the Beach Nut?"
2) How much profit did Bambi bring in during its initial release?
3) Maine sent two deer to Disney for use as models in animation. What were their names?
4) Where was the World premiere originally scheduled, and why was it moved from there?
5) Where was the World premiere then scheduled, and what movie's extended run caused it to be delayed?
6) Where did Bambi eventually premiere?
© 2012 WDWRadio™ and Second Star Media™
Please note that WDW Radio, Lou Mongello, and Second Star Media are in no way part of, endorsed or authorized by, or affiliated with the Walt Disney Company or its affiliates. Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com - As to Disney artwork/properties: © Disney - Disclosure.