Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Murder at the Magic Kingdom! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; : "I was headed for the Teacups until this tragic death occured. Maybe :mickey: will show up in Halloweentown as his ghost! Mwha ha ha. It's still very tragic though..." ...
    PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    : "I was headed for the Teacups until this tragic death occured. Maybe :mickey: will show up in Halloweentown as his ghost! Mwha ha ha. It's still very tragic though..."

*Walks away headed for Fantasyland*

"What a beautiful castle this is , a lot different from my dilapidated tower. Come on, Captain Jack let's go have some fun ."
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

SecondStar is offline Why is the rum gone?!?!
    Jessica scratches her head and thinks for a moment... "Correct me if I'm wrong, but given the seriousness of the situation, would'nt you think we should maybe... look for clues as to who the murderer is?"
    : Stephanie:

this is what dreams are made of

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    Captain Jack Sparrow: "I don't care for a dole whip, but I will take a coffee. I will have to take you up on your offer later Jack. Me and Snow are going to have some alone time, even if we don't have any rum."
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    SN: "Oh, Captain! I hear there is a small cove over by the Emporium where we could...chat."

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    "Don't do it Snow White! I gave that mouse over 70 years of my life and he NEVER bought me a ring! Make him commit!"
    They call me "Nana"

hillo is offline Walt Disney World here I come!!!.... again
    OOC: I feel strange.

Capt. Jack: "I believe I would like to see this cove."
    - Hillary
    There is more treasure in books than in all the pirate’s loot on Treasure Island.- Walt Disney

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    OCC: I wanted to post something Marie would say to Jack....but it just did not sound right

aaarghh

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    **********************MANAGEMENT****************** **********

The police have searched the grounds and we are the only ones in the park. I am sorry to report that what I believed to be a prank is actually true. We have lost Mickey. It will be unsafe for anyone to leave. Also the police have the park surrounded until they catch the killer. Anyone trying to escape will most likely be arrested and taken in for questioning. I think the best thing for everyone is to stay close. Who knows what could happen if you go off by yourself.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Passarino6 is offline Dreaming of Something Disney!
    Jafar: "So the mouse is gone? Now I can take over this "Magic" Kingdom for myself. Maybe I'll even marry that Snow White and really take some power. No murderer is going to get in my way.

*Jafar walks back to the tree and looks up at Mickey's corpse. He smiles, chuckles a bit, and then meanders toward the trunk looking for clues.*

Jafar: "hmm....there must be something I can find. Perhaps if I find out the identity of this street rat murderer...he can help me get rid of the others."
    -Kevin

If we can dream it, we can do it.

The_Heat is offline Scourge of Lake Superior
    *Robin sees Jafar and shoots that ridiculous turban off his head and into the tree, as to get his attention*
    I've seen this work before chum, this isn't the work of a beggar, they are too good hearted for that, this is the work of that miserable, 'honorable' sheriff of Nottingham. He's finally going to try and get me for making a fool of that phony king of England prince john.
    *he dusts off the turban and returns it to Jafar, but tries to pocket the jewel for the poor back home*
    All the people will look up and shout: "Save us!" and I'll whisper...'no'.

Who watches the watchmen?

Disneybratt is offline Fastpass Holder
    : *Goes diving in the Rivers of America for clues.*
    *~*Stephanie*~*

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Sw:"Minnie, you are so right. Committment is something I never got out of those 7 little guys. I think I will just stay close to everyone. I am getting very frightened. I would feel safer in the forest but I'm not going anywhere close to that tree."

Stitch is offline Blogger, Artist, Creative Genius
    *Stitch is clueless to the going ons, since he is still tied up at the castle, with about 10 rolls of TP left*

Stitch: Stitch is King!

iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    OOC: Marie, I think Marie would say to Captain Jack Sparrow: "Meow". In fact, I think Minnie might say that as well. Come to think of it, T-Nina might be heard saying it too!

Minnie: "Well everybody, since we are stuck here until the murderer is found, you can all come to my house to spend the night. We can throw some blankets on the floor and find room for everybody. Since Cindy isn't here to invite you over to her place, I guess you are stuck with me. You wouldn't want to try that other big house, I've heard it's haunted."
    They call me "Nana"

dzneynut is offline Trivia Nut & Supplier of Games
    Baloo: Thanks for the offer, Minnie, but I don't usually sleep in buildings.
    I've heard there's some caves on some big island around here somewhere!
    JamesD
    dzneynut@wdwradio.com

My DVD Profiler Collection

Future Disney Trips:
    Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2013 staying at Beach Club Villas for my birthday and Food & Wine Festival!
    Nov. 2-9, 2013 for WDWRadio Cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast