Your Walt Disney World Information Station

Poll: Do you want to play another murder game?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Another Murder Game in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Ok....So some people have expressed interest in playing another murder game. I wanted to make a poll to see how many of you had fun with it or if you ...
    Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...

Another Murder Game

Ok....So some people have expressed interest in playing another murder game. I wanted to make a poll to see how many of you had fun with it or if you did not really care for it. I would be willing to run another one if people liked it. We would of course pick a new location, new characters, etc.
    Also please post your suggestions on any things you thought of to make the game more fun. I was trying to figure out a way to involve the people who don't have specific roles more. Since I understand if you are not a murderer or detective you may get a bit bored after a while. So that is something I could take suggestions on.
    Also if you want to play, post any suggestions on locations.
    Last edited by Shere_Khan; 10-02-2005 at 05:00 PM.

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

Shoot! I posted this in the wrong forum! Can someone move it?

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

tiggerguy is online now As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly
    Quote Originally Posted by Shere_Khan
    Shoot! I posted this in the wrong forum! Can someone move it?

It is now in the right place
    Brian
    WDWRadio Moderator

Thank you!

Kellie19891992 is offline Annual Passholder
    Can't right now fall softball starting

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    i would love another game. for a place i would stay at the magic kingdom again or mgm.
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    that and iwould like to play it because it seemed like a cool game
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

SecondStar is offline Why is the rum gone?!?!
    Dude, I would totally play again. and I loved that it was at MK
    : Stephanie:

this is what dreams are made of

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    I too would love to play again, depending on when it starts. Things are CRAZY with me right now, lots going on with work and whatnot. I loved our last game though and had a lot fo fun. Thanks!
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

Yes I am super busy right now too, maybe in a couple weeks I can get it together.

buccool is offline See my avatar. You know you love him
    I would love to play since I missed the original one
    Remember without Disneyland there would be no mr.toad FOREVER
    for belle and her fight

Count me in!!!

Is it necessary to have detectives? This was the first time that I have played something like this...so not sure. I just thought that if everybody was able to solve the murder it would keep people more involved. Just a thought...maybe it wouldn't work that way? I like how you used SecondStar as a ghost to come back with clues. That was good.

crashbunny is offline Moderator
    what have you got against detectives Melissa??

esp those who solved the case ????

Quote Originally Posted by disneydreamer98
    Is it necessary to have detectives? This was the first time that I have played something like this...so not sure. I just thought that if everybody was able to solve the murder it would keep people more involved. Just a thought...maybe it wouldn't work that way? I like how you used SecondStar as a ghost to come back with clues. That was good.
    Well the reason for detectives in my understanding is that the murderer can essentially win the game if there are detectives. Because there is a possibility that he/she would kill off both detectives and win. If everyone was a detective then the murderer really couldn't win the game because it would be certain he would be found out before he could get rid of 20 people. Does that make sense? But i suppose if there were not detectives then the clues could be extremely vague, therefore making the game alot longer.
    I am open to suggestions though so if people think it would be better that way let me know.

But in the case of two murderers, we could have at least a lot more detectives if not everyone. Because you would be dealing with killer A and killer B so it would be alot tougher.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast