Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Murder at Epcot Begins!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Arf. I liked that little girl whose head is too large for her body. Arf. Arf....
    iwannabeminnie is offline I'm old! I'm like the cryptkeeper!
    Arf. I liked that little girl whose head is too large for her body. Arf. Arf.

Shere_Khan is offline As the world falls down...
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    Arf. I liked that little girl whose head is too large for her body. Arf. Arf.
    OOC: LMAO!!

"Almost everyone is mad here. You may have noticed that I'm not all there myself." - Chesire Cat

"You have spirit for one so small, and that spirit deserves a fighting chance." - Shere Khan

AimeeBelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Miss Piggy: "Not another one!! Moi is not amused!! This park is not what it once was. But of course MGM is much better, especially that adorable 3D movie. I think we need to call in the Army, the National Guard, and Kermie!"

*raises her arm in the air, slightly resembling the statue of liberty, but instead of a torch she's carrying a glass of wine, and instead of a book, she has an epcot map*

Miss Piggy: "OK, now where do we spend the night? Can we leave the park? Moi is not amusued."

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Archimedes:What What first that stupid purple dargon leaves me flying over the lagoon. Than Scottish speaking ducks float up on top of the lagoon and now some little girls get lit up like a Christmas Tree. This isn't good I better get my tail feathers to the front of World Showcase.

*Archimedes flys over to the entrance of World Showcase looking in every direction trying to make sure he doesn't get whack*

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

GrmGrnningGhost is offline Friends Call Me Snow Miser...
    Gracie: Poor Lilo she was good. I never did really like her little friend. HEs always every were. But oh well. Well since there is another murder I will join you all for a drink

OCC: To go with the beer disscusion, I am to young to LEGALY have beer but who said I cant try it
    Josh

The happy haunts have received your simpathetic vibrations, and are begining to materialize.They're assembling for a swinging wake,and they will be expecting me.I will see you all a little later

I'm Mister White Christmas
    I'm Mister Snow
    I'm Mister Icicle
    I'm Mister Ten Below
    Friends call me Snow Miser
    What ever I touch
    Turns to snow in my clutch
    I'm too much!

SnwhtNdwrfs is offline Dancing with the dwarfs!
    Being entertained by the voices in my head
    Grumpy:
    "Okay, keep your distance from me. I have tried every beer made from Mexico to Germany and I am feeling pretty good. That is for me. Bring on the fireworks. May she rest in peace."
    *lets a huge burp slip out but looks around for someone to blame it on"
    "Boy, Cruella and Piggy sure can burp like sailors! or maybe it was that little dog."
    *snickers viciously

kngdmhrts3 is offline D-Ticket Holder
    poorlilo-at least she doesnt have to deal with the little blue menace that shall remain nameless"

ooc i love stich

"oh Dear....I was hoping to go on vacation and visit Lilo in Hawaii....I've never been there. Whatever should we do Tigger and Eeyore? Do we want to head back to the UK again? My little legs are getting really tired. I will never be able to watch Illuminations again the same way."

AimeeBelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Miss Piggy: *dumps glass of wine over Grumpy's head*

AlecTronic is offline Fear The Ears
    Mike: My word there has to be some way to stop this. I dont feel safe in the night! (Serious Tone) Wow, now I know how the kids feel.

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    *nudges pooh with his nose*

"Everyone knows the best place to watch Illuminations is at the Rose and Crown. I am sure that there is a place for us there. Oh well, another murder....but at least this time it wasn't fowl."

Archimedes:I can't believe this I'm surronded by drunkards and peeing animals

*Shake his is head in disgust*

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Alice: Oh no! She was just a little girl... like me
    Who would do such a horrible thing?! Were there no clues found with this murder?

Archimedes:You better watch your back girly or you could be next. Beside stop all that crying sheeshhhh!!!

*Walks away talking to himself saying peeing dogs,drunks, dead ducks.,dead big head kids, now cry babies what next cute talking birds such as myself.*

trickster is offline Hakuna Matata!!... It means no worries!!
    Simba:
    *With his head dropped low*
    "This is just terrible. Lilo was only a little girl - I believe. Who would want to do something like this? This place just isn't safe anymore: Forget the 'Being Brave Bit', I'm off to Animal Kingdom to meet up with my pals Nala, Timon and Pumbaa. It must be safer there?!"
    Rich

"Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do. I have had fun on the job.
    I have never been able to confine that fun to office hours." ~ Walt Disney

Page 21 of 66 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast