Your Walt Disney World Information Station
Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
General Disney Trivia and Games Discuss Murder at Epcot Begins!! in the Trivia and Games Forums forums; Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie *Lady squats and does what dogs do when they get nervous.* OOC...
    Quote Originally Posted by iwannabeminnie
    *Lady squats and does what dogs do when they get nervous.*
    OOC

"Oh dear Eeyore. Did you end up finding your tail???? We can go on a search and rescue mission...it will be fun! Let's head over to the UK...if we don't find yours maybe we can get a replacement one. Come on Tigger, Eeyore needs our help."

*sticks his paw deep down inside his honey pot just to tide him over for their walk*

figment'smoose is offline E-Ticket Holder
    Figment: "C'mon guys, let's see what happens if we just close our eyes and let our imagination take us away from here"

"Ooooo, what a pretty shade of purple you are Figment. It makes me think of honey"

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Cruella: "I'm just glad I didn't get any of that blood on my new fur coat. Would someone please cover him up? This is distasteful to look at."

*Turns nose up and walks away from Jack's lifeless body*

"I need a cigarette."

"Dear Cruella...smoking is so bad for your health, maybe you would like a little honey instead?"

*Pooh is completely oblivious to the fact that Cruella is eyeing him up and down wondering if she could make a nice stole out of him...*

AimeeBelle is offline D-Ticket Holder
    Miss Piggy: "Well, I don't intend to let the death of a pirate destroy my vacation. He probably committed suicide anways. Though how he got up there is a mystery. If that management person doesn't show up, like now, I'm off to the World Showcase. Moi doesn't like to wait for anyone, except Kermie of course."

"excuse me Miss Piggy, have you seen my pal Piglet???"

PumpkinJack81 is offline Some say to survive it you need to be as a mad as a hatter...
    Cruella: "Don't bring that sticky honey anywhere near me little yellow bear."

*Looks at Pooh with a repulsive look on her face*

"I agree Miss Piggy. We don't need to wait for anyone."
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

"Is your anger towards me strictly because of my honey....or does it have something to do with my take over of Fantasyland?" *smiles, giggles and just stands there with his hands behind his back looking cute*

JEDIPRINCESS is offline I'm going back to the World YAHOO
    Archimedes:Well it just as I thought the blind leading the blind.I leave for one second and there a dog leaving mess on a clean ground, honey eating bears, A woman with bad hair and every other kook that came out of the woods. I knew I should of stay in the castle with Merlin and the boy.

*Archimedes flys down among the crowd of on lookers trying to avoid getting step on in the process*

YES I"M GOING BACK AGAIN FOR HALLOWEEN

Cruella: "Oh Pooh, don't think I dislike you because of what you eat. I just don't want any food on my furs. Now that you mention it though, I did prefer Mr. Toad over your horrid ride."
    ~Bobby Jack

When you hear the knell of a requiem bell weird glows gleam where spirits dwell
    Restless bones etherealize rise as spooks of every size
    Grim grinning ghosts come out to socialize!

4Mickey is offline "But why is the Rum gone?"
    Alice *slowly crawls out of exit of ride only to realize she is small enough to walk out of it*
    Alice: Oh, hello... has anyone seen a... *sees Capn' Jack on the ground & screams* What happened here? I don't understand... it's all nonsense.
    "What ARRRRGH you doing?"

"What are you doing?"
    "No, What ARRRRGH you doing?"
    Cap'n Jack lives again!
    "I'll try anything once or twice, that's the kind of mouse I am"

GaRain is offline I love a guy who can make me laugh!
    "Whatever you think Pooh. I would feel ok going to the UK, like it is home. Oh well..."

*begins a slow walk around to the world showcase*

dzney4lyf is offline i come with a warning
    "Wait up my Buddies...."

Bouncing after Eeyore and Pooh..

Page 5 of 66 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast